Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 (1645 Views)

Stay At Home And / Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus / Five Lucrative Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums Or Those Without A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Many new mothers see raising children and growing a family as a full-time job. But more and more mothers are inspired to take on the full-time job of raising children while running a business—all at the same time.

And from these ambitious and inspiring mothers, we have the rise of the term “mompreneur” in the small business space.

If you’re an aspiring mompreneur, hoping to make the most out of your past experiences, skills, and your current schedule, what are some of the best businesses to start? Here’s your complete list of the 5 best ideas for mompreneurs to pursue in 2021

1. Digital Marketing

Also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication.

As a digital marketer, you will be exposed to so many money making skills within that space.

Skills like:

-Setting up websites and optimizing them for email marketing; you will be able to design/customize a landing page, optin page, and thank you page.

-Running well targeted paid and organic adverts on social media

- You can also use your digital marketing skills to manage other companies digital presence online. Which should pay you over 400k a month.

2. Affiliate Marketing

A lot of people don't get to know how profitable this business is (especially women) as an affiliate marketer, you dont have to own any product, office or "company" all you need to do is promote other companies products and earn a commission on each sale.

We have very limited affiliate marketing companies in Nigeria that pay upto 10% commission. I was lucky to find just one that pays over 50% commission by chance [/b][b](pure luck!). With this company you can earn as high as 20k per sale so technically, the more sales you make the more 20ks you receive.

3. Whatsapp ecommerce
Did you know that you can use your WhatsApp as an ecommerce store just like a professional website only that the WhatsApp store is very easy to set up, maintain and it is quite affordable.

Rather than using plane written text to advertise to your prospects or uploading too many pictures of your products on your status which leaves your customers/confused and visually fatigued, just send them your store link and let them peruse your site, view product details and make purchases on their own.

All these businesses are very easy to set up.

My post is getting too long, I'll tell you about the other businesses in another post.

Are you into any home based business? Let me know in the comments below

Information is power!

To start your own home based business

Call or Chat 07014668706
You can reach out to me to get started on your own home based business

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian

I created this short report to help many people avoid some of my mistakes and get into the right path.

So, let’s get into it.

First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right from the word go so you don't waste your time, money, energy and effort.

1. DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".

If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".

99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze.

DO NOT DO IT!

Enough said.

2. To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must learn how to sell itonline.

You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, "do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping" aka MMM.

You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by offering something of value, a product or service, in exchange for money.

3. You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.

Get it?

Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online and
what you should run away from when you hear "make money online".

I'll start with what to avoid with a long spoon. Engaging in them is like dining with the devil and using a short spoon.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Next, Please Avoid These 6 Models

1. Online surveys - purportedly, you simply respond to surveys and you get paid a certainamount.

If it was that simple, trust me, everyone will be doing surveys right now and smiling to the bank. It is a lie.

2. Get paid to read emails-this one is so dumb I don't even know how people believe it.

3. "Oil and Gas investment" - also masquerading as "online investment programs"aka, invest=N=100,000 and get paid 40% every 30/60/90 days.

There are currently new ones making the rounds now.

Who are the people who invent these things? And who believes all that?

4. Cash Gifting programs - a.k.a MMM and its many cousins (ohwhen, Iwasin Russia, I found Mavrodi's house. If you lost money in MMM, I know where to find his mother, just kidding.)

All that, "provide help, receive help" nonsense. Their promoters morphed into #3 above.

5. Online MLMs - pyramid schemes disguised as network marketing opportunities.

If they have no real product and focus on recruiting new members, it's bullshit, it's a pyramid and it will come tumbling down.

And oh, if their "product" is a bunch of ebooks/courses, same applies.

6. Basically, anything that promises you'll make a lot of money doing very little to nowork.

It's mostly shysters and scammers who promote those things and I don't care if it's your trusted cousin telling you to join in.

Avoid them all.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Now Let's Get Into The Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.

Once again, please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or service you provide and they will pay you.

So, below is my list of 4 Legitimate and Effective Ways You Can Use to Make Money Online in 2021

Read through each part carefully and choose the one that fits you.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
PDF is READY!

4 Practical Ways to Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian

You can now download the complete guide to the 4 Ways to Make Money Online here.

Click the PDF link below to download your free copy

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
If you would want me to coach you directly on how to implement these ideas, or if you would like to join my team,
Reach me on 07.01.466eight706
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let me know if you got value from the PDF
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Those who make more money than you may not be smarter than you.

Those who make more money than you may not be working harder than you.

They may be working a better business opportunity.

Selah
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Many new mums struggle in silence and almost fall into depression because of the stress that accompanies working a 9am to 5pm job.

Some people work tirelessly but the salary is barely enough to compensate for the effort.

Let me show you how you can earn upto 100k every week from home with your smartphone and an active internet.

Slot is open for 5 women only

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
A lot of people (especially women) run away from online businesses because of the believe that it is too technical, requires a lot of mental work and might take a long time to yield tangible profit.

Wrong!
Not all online businesses have these attributes, matter of fact, as an absolute newbie to affiliate and digital marketing ( back then) I made over 200% profits of my capital barely a month into the business. Without cracking my head or paying anyone to help.

All I did was, watch a short introductory video and register afterwards.

I am available to help you get started on this same business.
Basic requirements

-Be teachable
-Have a smartphone with access to internet
-Be available online

Call or WhatsApp for details
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
As a wife and a mum, it is easier for me to tell you about this online business because I have tested and trusted it.

It is not just a financial investment but also an intellectual investment.

Connect with me on WhatsApp to begin your success story as an affiliate and digital marketer.

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anyone can start a money-making online business.

The internet is the great equalizer. In business specifically, it has leveled the playing field. Anyone can start a money-making online business— that is, anyone with a computer or smartphone. But here’s the thing: virtually no technical experience is needed. Today there are plenty of tools you can use to build an online business that makes the technical work a lot easier than it was in the past.

You can also live anywhere you want, set your own schedule, and work as little or as much as you want, depending on how fast or big you want your business to grow. No business or marketing experience is needed either. It’s a truly democratic medium for entrepreneurship.
Best of all, unlike other businesses, you don’t need a lot of startup capital. In fact, you can get many internet businesses up and running with no money at all because so many free services facilitate the possibility.

With affiliate marketing, you offer the products for sale, each product has a unique link that tracks back to your account with your affiliate partner. A prospect who clicks on the link is taken to your partner’s shopping cart for checkout. Once they buy, that purchase is recorded and you receive a commission.

As you can see, there’s little or no risk on your part and very little investment is needed. Just like with drop shipping your only costs will be marketing and advertising to drive traffic and generate the sale.

It's easy for me to talk about this because Affiliate marketing is a huge revenue generator for my home based business.

You can reach out to me for details on how to become an affiliate of a platform that pays 50% -80% commission to its affiliates.

IMPORTANT One thing to keep in mind is that you don’t have to restrict yourself to just one online business. You can start out with one and get it going, then add new revenue streams as you’re able.

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
When we talk of businesses with high ROI (Return of Investment) Affiliate marketing is top of the list.

In simple terms, ROI (return on investment), is the calculation to determine how much you earned on a sale after the costs are subtracted.

Take the screenshot below for an example, this affiliate marketer launched into affiliate marketing and digital marketing (of which registration covers both) with a small startup and the small startup has generated close to N2 million. Without spending an extra dime on paid advertising and all that.

Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello, trust your day is going on well.

Affiliate marketing is one fantastic way to earn from home; It doesn't require you to own any product, you only need to recommend high value products to the right audience and watch your business grow.

As an affiliate marketer, I earn weekly by just pressing my phone at strategic times and applying a few strategies that I learnt.

I look forward to getting you signed up and mentored on this profitable business opportunity.

Regards.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by docgiffy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Am interested in the online business pls. This is my WhatsApp no 07066455749. I Wii send a dm. Tanks
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2021
“Skills make you rich, not theories.”
#MondayMotivation
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Want to Grow?

Commit to doing the things that will get you the results you want.

These are difficult things, the things other people run away from, the things that scare you...

For it is in doing the difficult things that true progress is going to happen for you.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sell With Your Cell:

In today's world, there are many opportunities that make it possible for you to start a profitable business with nothing than your cell phone.

The main thing you need is knowledge and of course, the desire to win.

No.1 on this list is Affiliate Marketing.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
To get started on your journey to earning substantial income through affiliate and digital marketing with your smartphone, send me a WhatsApp message for the free tutorial.
Available for a limited time
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make.

First, you can't lose with this type of investment and the returns are through the roof.

Then it will not only improve your life, it will also improve the lives of those around you.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Smart entrepreneurs running a thriving business know there’s always more they can do to make that business grow. One way of taking things to the next level is by finding an alternate stream of income. That doesn’t mean starting a second business, but finding ways to complement and grow the business you have by offering more value to your customers and followers.

If you aren’t participating in affiliate marketing, it’s time to consider taking advantage of this lucrative revenue stream.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
When you register on this affiliate marketing platform, you will be given over 40 digital products to market.

You will earn over 50% commission upon every successful sale you make through your unique affiliate marketing link.
That is as high as 20k on every sale.

You dont need to worry too much about how you will make your sales. You will not only be given high value products you will be trained on proffessional digital marketing; where you will learn how to

- Set up your business website

- Optimize it for email marketing.

- Create landing page, Optin page and landing page

- Facebook marketing

-Whatsapp marketing

And lots of bonuses

If you implement all the strategies that you are shown, you can make your first 5(or more) sales in the first 2 weeks and that's about 5×20,000=100k
If you implement and you dont make sales, request for a refund ��‍♂️
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
To get started on your affiliate marketing journey, please call us or reach us on whatsapp or give us you number.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:04pm On May 04, 2021
Affiliate marketing may not be a quick money scheme business, but it is definitely a sure way to make quick money.
I could show you how.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 11:17pm On May 04, 2021
I think I'm becoming outdoor lazy, the only reason I go out is to go shopping... Even though I earn 100% of my income from home through my online business, I still feel guilty and lazy when I see other people wake up early to catch up with work and return home tired having worked hard. Big ups to everyone working a 9-5 you guys rock.
Re: Top 5 Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mums In 2021 by Emicitie1st: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Unlike the typical 9am to 5pm job, The 72 IG gives you no limit to the amount of money you can make at the end of every month. Matter of fact, you don't even have to wait till the end of the month to get the money bag.

(1) (Reply)

. / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You / Free Training On Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.