Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,489 members, 7,901,390 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

How I Cured Myself Of Covid-19 When I Almost Died - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Cured Myself Of Covid-19 When I Almost Died (306 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured Myself Of Covid-19 When I Almost Died by efogator(f): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello friends, I want to share with you a video of what i did to cure myself of covid-19.

Please covid-19 is very real, it might not be a new disease anyway, but it is very real.

How I contacted covid-19 only God knows where and how.

I started developing the symptoms gradually, ranging from fever, dry cough and tiredness which graduated into difficulty breathing and shortness of breath coupled with chest pain and pressure loss of speech, I thought I was going to die.

But I remembered the story I read on social media of how a woman cured covid-19 with just onion.

Friends, I decided to follow the simple steps, and miraculously I was cured of covid-19 in three days.

Watch Video Tutorial on: https://efogator.com/how-i-cured-myself-of-covid-19-when-i-amlost-died/

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Too Late To Recover / Erectile Dysfunction Treatment / HIV Vaccine Is Finally Visible Thanks To Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.