Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Voice Heals Broken Hearts – Amaka Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Voice Heals Broken Hearts – Amaka Gift (261 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Voice Heals Broken Hearts – Amaka Gift by FavourIbex(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2021
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/my-voice-heals-broken-hearts-amaka-gift/

Fast rising gospel singer cum presenter, Amaka Gift is set to embark on a ministration tour of churches and radio stations across the country, even as she has just dropped her latest single, Chima Amaka.

Armed with a melodic voice and awesome talent, Gift has over the years proven that she is equal to the task in the fiercely competitive Nigerian music industry. Already, some of her video clips trending online have been attracting reaction, with listeners describing her voice as “a healing tool for broken hearts, which is also edifying to the soul.”

In a chat with TS Weekend, Gift said: “I keep getting feedback from fans that my voice heals their broken hearts. It is the wonder of the Most High.”
The Imo State-born gospel singer has toured various schools with the vision of propagating the gospel.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes Sermon – A War Between Two Worlds / Is Easter Celebration For Christians? / Numbers To Call In Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.