Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof (1834 Views)

$2b Arms Deal : I Don’t Want To Join Issues With Buhari -jonathan / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2011
In her facebook page, this is what she wrote,a re-reun has also been fixed for April 26. you can see it here http://www.facebook.com/InteQuestPR4doraakunyili

My Dear Friends,

How are you today? I hope fine.

I am happy to update you on the situation of things. This has been made all the more necessary by the wicked propaganda of the camp of my main rival, Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

On the status of the April 9 senatorial election, nothing has changed from what I told you previously. The election was inconclusive. While I am leading in the result announced by INEC during a press conference held in their Awka office on Monday, there will be a rerun election in 3 wards and 4 polling units on April 26.

Yesterday in Abuja, Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukaogu, the state Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), made it clear to journalists that Alex Anene, the man who declared Ngige winner in a hotel room on Monday night, acted illegally because he had absconded from duty and, so, was no longer representing INEC.

Around 6 O’clock this evening, INEC Chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega, confirmed during a press conference in Abuja that Anene absconded from duty. “It is true that somebody was appointed Returning Officer and for some reason absconded. The Resident Electoral Commissioner felt that since the results had already been submitted, he should appoint a new Returning Officer,” Jega said. He promised to investigate the issue.

The other issue is the claim by Anene that he came under pressure from my party APGA and the Anambra State Government to rig the election for me. This allegation, which has since been denied by those so accused, is senseless, to say the least.

There can be nothing more disgusting than the claims by Anene that my state governor, Mr. Peter Obi, offered him a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), a building and N10 million if he should declare me winner of the election. Nothing can be further from the truth. Everybody knows that Mr. Peter Obi, I am sorry to say this publicly, has no house of his own in Anambra. He lives in his mother’s house and when people tell him that his room is too small, he says he is satisfied with that. How can such a man offer another person a building? Can one offer what one does not have?

We all know that Governor Obi is a man of honour and integrity as far as money is concerned. He has demonstrated this on a number of occasions. It is well-known that he is not one to be carefree with public funds. So, how can Anene make such allegation against someone who is known to be very prudent with money?

My major worry is the character exhibited by my brother, Ngige. I wonder why he is being so desperate. Ngige is not a straight-forward politician and no right-thinking person should take him serious.

Contrary to their claims, it was Anene who approached me for a deal but I refused. During the election last Saturday, somebody called me and said that Anene wanted me to negotiate with him because Ngige was on his neck. I replied him that I was not interested. I have proof of this and I will make it available at the appropriate time.

So, my dear friends, do not worry at all. God is in control. Just continue to pray for peace because I hate violence. I am confident of victory in the April 26 re-run because there is no way Ngige can beat me in a free and fair election in Anambra Central Senatorial District.

Cheer up! Good night and God bless you all.

Your friend,

Dora.
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2011
I just wonder why some people here are jumping into accusing this woman of just no clear evidence of rigging. she has done nothing wrong, i see no reason for all these name callings. Dora is and has always meen a woman of integrity of which not many of her critics cant proudly say, not even your Ngige, of course he dare not claim the hero bc he is unarguably one of the fathers of election rigging when it comes to Anambra election. ps. thou shalt not dent another's image unnecessarily
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Obiagu1(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Where are all the Anti-Dora agents?
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Doctoration Dora, Doctoring "Proofs" across the Nation.

One day for a thief. Why was this just mentioned, "with proofs" a few days after the allege rigging?
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by otokx(m): 2:53am On Apr 14, 2011
is she just waking up? INEC is very clear that they are still investigating and so that rerun though an option is not a decision yet. is dora saying that anambra has no government house? she should stop telling grey lies.
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Odunnu: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2011
*bookmarked*
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Apr 14, 2011
Here's my thing . . . why Facebook? 4 freaking days after the fact, she now comes up with this?? Why didn't she take this to the media or even the authorities?? ROFLMAO!!

This woman ehn!!  cheesy grin

Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Here's my thing . . . [size=18pt]why Facebook? [/size]4 freaking days after the fact, she now comes up with this?? Why didn't she take this to the media or even the authorities?? ROFLMAO!!

This woman ehn!!  cheesy grin
What a question, KoboJ.

She's just trying to show us that she's Pro-GEJism
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Apr 14, 2011
I can't wait to see how this all goes. What I don't get is why some have made themselves 'Provides of excuses for the ridiculous actions of our politicians'. This is a woman that was accused from back on Sunday of having something to do with all this and she waits till thursday to deny the accusations. Worse, she does it on facebook and not even in the media -- she hasn't even made serious attempts to fight back the attacks. But some have made themselves warriors on her side in this? Who gets to fight on the side of the civilian who says his life is probably in danger??
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by ifyalways(f): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2011
Is this coming from same Dora that said days ago that Anene was an impostor,fake and was never appointed by INEC?

Sorry,but does she have memory issues?Haba,does she think "rebranding" her lies wud work?

LOL@Obi living in the mothers house and folks still support this woman?jeeeez!
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2011
otokx:

is she just waking up? INEC is very clear that they are still investigating and so that rerun though an option is not a decision yet. is dora saying that anambra has no government house? she should stop telling grey lies.
but a date has been fixed for the 26th of April. In the post she said "house of his own". can you read?
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2011
I dont know why people give all the credit to this Ngige man, clearing him of all trace of rigging. lets not hurriedly forget how he got into the office of the Anambra State Governor in the first place, through massive rigging, not including all the fund he misappropriated and the unbearable debt Anambra ran into after he was forcefully chased out of office by the court. If only Anambrans would think wisely
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by saintade01(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2011
Contrary to their claims, it was Anene who approached me for a deal but I refused. During the election last Saturday, somebody called me and said that Anene wanted me to negotiate with him because Ngige was on his neck. I replied him that I was not interested. I have proof of this and I will make it available at the appropriate time

Is that the proof ?  mtscheeew undecided
Abeg make she go sidon angry
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by freepeople: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2011
[s]My Dear Friends,

I am happy to update you on the situation of things. This has been made all the more necessary by the wicked propaganda of the camp of my main rival, Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

On the status of the April 9 senatorial election, nothing has changed from what I told you previously. The election was inconclusive. While I am leading in the result announced by INEC during a press conference held in their Awka office on Monday, there will be a rerun election in 3 wards and 4 polling units on April 26.

Yesterday in Abuja, Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukaogu, the state Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), made it clear to journalists that Alex Anene, the man who declared Ngige winner in a hotel room on Monday night, acted illegally because he had absconded from duty and, so, was no longer representing INEC.

Around 6 O’clock this evening, INEC Chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega, confirmed during a press conference in Abuja that Anene absconded from duty. “It is true that somebody was appointed Returning Officer and for some reason absconded. The Resident Electoral Commissioner felt that since the results had already been submitted, he should appoint a new Returning Officer,” Jega said. He promised to investigate the issue.

The other issue is the claim by Anene that he came under pressure from my party APGA and the Anambra State Government to rig the election for me. This allegation, which has since been denied by those so accused, is senseless, to say the least.

There can be nothing more disgusting than the claims by Anene that my state governor, Mr. Peter Obi, offered him a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), a building and N10 million if he should declare me winner of the election. Nothing can be further from the truth. Everybody knows that Mr. Peter Obi, I am sorry to say this publicly, has no house of his own in Anambra. He lives in his mother’s house and when people tell him that his room is too small, he says he is satisfied with that. How can such a man offer another person a building? Can one offer what one does not have?

We all know that Governor Obi is a man of honour and integrity as far as money is concerned. He has demonstrated this on a number of occasions. It is well-known that he is not one to be carefree with public funds. So, how can Anene make such allegation against someone who is known to be very prudent with money?

My major worry is the character exhibited by my brother, Ngige. I wonder why he is being so desperate. Ngige is not a straight-forward politician and no right-thinking person should take him serious.

Contrary to their claims, it was Anene who approached me for a deal but I refused. During the election last Saturday, somebody called me and said that Anene wanted me to negotiate with him because Ngige was on his neck. I replied him that I was not interested. I have proof of this and I will make it available at the appropriate time.

So, my dear friends, do not worry at all. God is in control. Just continue to pray for peace because I hate violence. I am confident of victory in the April 26 re-run because there is no way Ngige can beat me in a free and fair election in Anambra Central Senatorial District.

Your friend,

Dora.
[/s]

DANGER!!! APGA PROPAGANDIST @ WORK shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by drake2(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Wtf is wrong wt these Anambra Professors?
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry,  Dora U are a loser and a big fool. Go and sit down. ONWA for life. Onwa for Senate. Dora is a dirty politician. The Anene I kw frm UNiZIK can never compromise. He is infact a saddist wit a strong character. Ask any Zikites dat kws him, mtcheeewww
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2011
galek:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, Dora U are a loser and a big fool. Go and sit down. ONWA for life. Onwa for Senate. Dora is a dirty politician. The Anene I kw frm UNiZIK can never compromise. He is infact a saddist wit a strong character. Ask any Zikites dat kws him, mtcheeewww
, how is her politics dirty, compared to your lovely Ngige who was a regular visitor of Okija Shrine.
I wonder what you meant at the second bolded. Zikites (as you claim) i know speak good English at least
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by cold(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2011
What i really can't fathom is why do Nigerian politicians & Nigerians can't make statements without whipping up religous sentiments. 'God sent','God's child','God willing','God this,God that'! Ah,ah,it just smacks of religious opportunism
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by ifyalways(f): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2011
Nwa afor pls go glue ur nyash somewhere!

You and dis Dora campaign is getting laughable.Was it not same Dora that said days ago that Anene is a Fake Inec officer?

This ur Okija shrine propaganda is getting reallllly old and boring,isn't there a better and NEW replacement?

Jega/Inec has ordered for investigations,Ngige as a gent with nothing to hide/fear gladly acepted,ur Dora is busy fixing dates for her "imaginary" re-run and screaming herself hoarse.lolz

See jubiliation inOnitsha and Awka!Truly,a new day has come for Anambarians.

Goodbye to talkatives,liars,non-performers.

SAI NGIGE ! ! !
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by nwaafo1: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2011
^^jubilation over what? an inconclusive election? i laugh.
INEC is the umpire and if it orders a re-run, so should it be. Let the investigation be done and let the culprits be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2011
nwa afo:

In her facebook page, this is what she wrote,a re-reun has also been fixed for April 26. you can see it here http://www.facebook.com/InteQuestPR4doraakunyili

My Dear Friends,

Your friend,

Dora.

Chei . . . this woman is getting really desperate!

So Obi lives in his mother's house abi? But he has properties outside the country . . . he has buildings all over the world . . . UK, USA, Canada, even South Africa. And this Arrow is talking about him living in his mother's house in Agulu. Chei! SMH.

Gov Obi is a man of honor abi? And yet he enriches himself with the local government funds and has refused to conduct the LG elections!

He's riding on the good will of foreign aid and has pocketed the state revenue. Every projects being carried out in Anambra is either funded through MDG or donor funds. What exactly is he doing with the state revenue? And yet he has refused to pay workers their minimum wage. While his commissioners are busy erecting mansions all over the place!

Man of honor my behind!

Madam re branding, I pity you! You have completely failed in this your venture . . . you should have looked well and asked questions before you pitch your tent with that loser. Instead, you chose to believe their lies and propaganda! Senator my foot. Mtchhhew!
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Nwa afor pls go glue your nyash somewhere!

You and dis Dora campaign is getting laughable.Was it not same Dora that said days ago that Anene is a Fake Inec officer?

This your Okija shrine propaganda is getting reallllly old and boring,isn't there a better and NEW replacement?

Jega/Inec has ordered for investigations,Ngige as a gent with nothing to hide/fear gladly acepted,your Dora is busy fixing dates for her "imaginary" re-run and screaming herself hoarse.lolz

See jubiliation inOnitsha and Awka!Truly,a new day has come for Anambarians.

Goodbye to talkatives,liars,non-performers.

SAI NGIGE ! ! !

Ify nne'm kedu ka imere?

Okwa aru di unu? kee maka nwa ofuru?

Omo Ibo si'm kene sia gi! cool cool
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by otokx(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2011
@ nwa afo

no date has been fixed for anything, JEGA said so himself in yesterdays press conference.
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by MyJoe: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2011
Ujujoan:

Chei . . . this woman is getting really desperate!

So Obi lives in his mother's house abi? But he has properties outside the country . . . he has buildings all over the world . . . UK, USA, Canada, even South Africa. And this Arrow is talking about him living in his mother's house in Agulu. Chei! SMH.

Gov Obi is a man of honor abi? And yet he enriches himself with the local government funds and has refused to conduct the LG elections!

He's riding on the good will of foreign aid and has pocketed the state revenue. Every projects being carried out in Anambra is either funded through MDG or donor funds. What exactly is he doing with the state revenue? And yet he has refused to pay workers their minimum wage. While his commissioners are busy erecting mansions all over the place!

Man of honor my behind!

Madam re branding, I pity you! You have completely failed in this your venture . . . you should have looked well and asked questions before you pitch your tent with that loser. Instead, you chose to believe their lies and propaganda! Senator my foot. Mtchhhew!
Never knew the guy this much. Why did you people vote him for a second term? Just because Ojukwu once raised his hand?
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by MaiSuya(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2011

Is this really true
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2011
MyJoe:

Never knew the guy this much. Why did you people vote him for a second term? Just because Ojukwu once raised his hand?

I have been saying this (and will keep saying it) . . . Obi NEVER won the last election. The election was strategically rigged. Electorates from Nigige's stronghold were not allowed to vote. By the time they got the voting materials, it was late and half the voters have gone home!

It's true that Obi got a lot of good will as a result of Ojukwu's support, but even that couldn't have gotten him a return in a free and fair election. INEC was compromised and GEJ helped! The pay back was to deliver Anambra for the Presidential election. Even as we speak, GEJ is in Onitsha for his campaign, and Obi is wearing a GEJ campaign T-shirt!  

I was there live at the gubernatorial debate, Obi couldn't even defend himself. He kept making blunders, saying things like  . .  "security of the state is not my responsibility, it's the responsibility of the Federal Government". I heard that one with my two ears.

When Solodu asked him why he keeps collecting the security vote when he knows 'security is not his responsibility', he went into blubbers!

Win election my foot . . .
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2011
Mai Suya:

Is this really true

It's clearly a mis-representation!

Obi is from Agulu but he is not based there. His father has a house there and that's where he stays whenever he goes home.

True, he doesn't have his 'ala obi' yet, but that's nothing compared to the properties he has elsewhere!
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Meanwhile, this Dora keeps calling Obi a man of integrity, has she forgotten so soon how his aides were caught with 250 million Naira cash in Lagos. The guy is a professional money launderer. The matter was 'killed' but at least people caught a glimpse of who he was. His 'saint' act was completely ruined. The man is a criminal like the others!
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by MyJoe: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2011
Ujujoan:

I have been saying this (and will keep saying it) . . . Obi NEVER won the last election. The election was strategically rigged. Electorates from Nigige's stronghold were not allowed to vote. By the time they got the voting materials, it was late and half the voters have gone home!
Reminds me of how blacks were "strategically" (I like that word) disenfranchised in Florida at elections 2000, although that one was done long before voting day. Obi must be Americana!
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ngige is an opportunist.You can never compare Akunyili with Ngige.Akunyili is a far better candidate.I wish her all the best.I am fully in support of her anytime anyday.She is a rare gem.Best among equals.May God guide,protect and bless her.
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
MyJoe:

Reminds me of how blacks were "strategically" (I like that word) disenfranchised in Florida at elections 2000, although that one was done long before voting day. Obi must be Americana!

Of course . . . . live in the US for a long time. His family's still based there! cheesy cheesy

Anyways, the man is a 419ner. Made his money by scamming others. Used the money to set of a business and succeeded . . . . But he's still a criminal!

Ntom:

Ngige is an opportunist.You can never compare Akunyili with Ngige.Akunyili is a far better candidate.I wish her all the best.I am fully in support of her anytime anyday.She is a rare gem.Best among equals.May God guide,protect and bless her.

I guess you are still one of the few gullible ones left . . . give it time! wink cheesy
Re: Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof by Kulas: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
Dora should go and rest and allow 'ONWA' to have his qualified job.This is the man that liberated Anambra State 4rm the political bondage which Uba brothers and Obasanjo plunged Anambra state.The only man that defy being eliminated by Chris Uba and Obj.The only man that made Anambra to regain her lost glory.Let people that dont know much about Ngige stopped making unnecessary coments here.Dora should look for another thing to do in life and leave "ONWA" to go and perform again in the National Assembly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have More Of The Hausa's In The Army? / Oyinlola To Decamp And Join Aregbesola In APC????? / Anambra LATEST: APC Issues Warning, First Results Come In, Two Shot For Balloot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.