Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

My N-Power Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My N-Power Test Result (52889 Views)

My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted / ICPC Recruitment Test Result / N-Power Test: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N-Power Test Result by Mekailo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Latest penalty when the system detects you trying to be smart...
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Immarocks(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2021
I updated and took the test ...I just logged in now and am seeing my previous picture and details...what should I do?
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Emily22(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Immarocks:
I updated and took the test ...I just logged in now and am seeing my previous picture and details...what should I do?

Use another browser to log in....your details will show correctly
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Pharmumar(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
someone help here please
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Pharmumar(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pharmumar:
After submitting, no result displayed. I logged in again, clicked on take test and entered the required details but was shown account blocked. someone help please

someone help here please
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Ngasky(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pharmumar:

someone help here please
You must have took the test at least twice without submitting after the test.
Don't try to be smart as you finish the test just submit and take your chances.
The good news is they will allow you to retake the test after few days time ( at least 2 or more days). So keep trying. And when you are lucky to enter do your test as fast as possible and make sure you submit before the stipulated 20 minutes elapse.
Check my post for about 80 sample questions from the current nasims test.
https://www.nairaland.com/6463218/npower-2021-questions
Re: My N-Power Test Result by Ngasky(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Trabelsi10:
Hello everyone, as we all know the NPOWER-NASIMS updating of documents is on and will soon...
So I'll do yours (both the test and the update) for you just for a token.
Call/WhatsApp :. 08139376316
Why are we so heartless? Instead of you to help the unemployed youth to have something you are here trying to fleece them. What will you gain by doing so?
I wrote this NASIMS test for more than 30 people and my scores are between 65-90%. (75% is the mode even thought My own test I scored 70%) some of them I never even saw their face before free of charge. I use my data to do that. Money is not the ultimate aim. Putting happiness in someone's life should be our priority.
We can make our society better by providing selfless services

10 Likes

Re: My N-Power Test Result by policy12: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2021
tobillionaire:
You have to update your profile by re uploading all you uploaded during registration again, then you can go ahead and take the test after a successful profile update

Good morning, i have been trying to this for past two days now, but it keep showing something went wrong try later.
Re: My N-Power Test Result by emmy00766: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone, as we all know the NPOWER-NASIMS updating of documents is on and will soon...
So I'll do yours (both the test and the update) for you just for a token. 65% _ 95% test score assured

Call/WhatsApp :. 08032603031
Re: My N-Power Test Result by tobillionaire(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2021
policy12:

Good morning, i have been trying to this for past two days now, but it keep showing something went wrong try later.
keep trying.. Are you trying to upload or reset password?
Re: My N-Power Test Result by policy12: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
tobillionaire:
keep trying.. Are you trying to upload or reset password?

Upload my data, and it keep saying the same thing.
Re: My N-Power Test Result by tobillionaire(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2021
policy12:

Upload my data, and it keep saying the same thing.
make sure the documents are below 200kb in size and try doing it very early in the morning around 4a.m
Re: My N-Power Test Result by vale20: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2021
This Npower test is something Else........ what kind of wicked question was that what could be the cut off ?
Re: My N-Power Test Result by adelurv(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
vale20:
This Npower test is something Else........ what kind of wicked question was that what could be the cut off ?
What’s your score
Re: My N-Power Test Result by vale20: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
60%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows About This Company / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries / Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.