Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award (1569 Views)

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award by tkgz(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Jo Pearl, the alleged side chick of Afrobeat singer, Burna Boy, joins the world in congratulating the Grammy award-winning superstar.
Despite the relationship saga that happened between her and Burna Boy, the UK-based model has taken to her Instagram page to congratulate him.

In the post shared by her on her Instagram stories;
https://www.cuzideas.com/burna-boys-alleged-side-chick-jo-pearl-congratulates-him-on-his-grammy-award/

Re: Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award by Freestainworld(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Burna run oo, this Jo Pearl will be peal away your career
Re: Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award by dumahi(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2021
The best way to silence your haters and those who gave up on you is to be successful in career and other areas of your life. Single guys and gals, I advise you to stop running after dates and run after success. Then, dates will run after you.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award by jozlynn508: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
tkgz:
Jo Pearl, the alleged side chick of Afrobeat singer, Burna Boy, joins the world in congratulating the Grammy award-winning superstar.
Despite the relationship saga that happened between her and Burna Boy, the UK-based model has taken to her Instagram page to congratulate him.

In the post shared by her on her Instagram stories;
https://www.cuzideas.com/burna-boys-alleged-side-chick-jo-pearl-congratulates-him-on-his-grammy-award/
Re: Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chick, Jo Pearl Congratulates Him On His Grammy Award by ObaKlaz: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Ìdí ree!!! cheesy cheesy

Mo fe fi Peninsula mi sínu Bakassi yen! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello / Davido Sex Tape Leaked On Facebook / Gideon Okeke’s Marriage Reportedly Ends After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.