Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,817 members, 7,976,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty (201 Views)

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / France Grants €300-Million Loan To Ukraine / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty by nnnnews247: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2021
The World Bank Group (WB) has provided Tunisia with $ 300 million to support its poverty reduction efforts.
The Bank's vice-governor for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, made the announcement following talks with Tunisian President Kaïs Saied.
According to a press release from the T... read more about: World Bank offers Tunisia $ 300 million to fight poverty here on [url=https:///][/url].

1 Like

Re: World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty by johnmartus(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Lol to create more poverty I guess
Re: World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty by SarkinYarki: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Africa needs to rise above these stupid degrading handouts.. I have never heard anybody giving America 300 million dollars to fight poverty even when some of the most mind boggling poverty and homelessness I have encountered are in America
Re: World Bank Offers Tunisia $ 300 Million To Fight Poverty by BlackfireX: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
they should extend that to Nigeria, as our Darling president is doing everything to take the country out of poverty caused by misrule of PDP

don't quote me

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Shaking Felt, Boom Heard Across San Diego County For Third Time In 2021 / Taliban Judge Says Gays Will Be Killed By Toppling A Wall / American Politician Resign After Allegation Of Corruption; Read Her Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.