Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,501 members, 7,929,635 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token (271 Views)

Is Google Map Coordinates Accurate Or Reliable When Buying Land / Google Coordinates, Satellite View Of Onyx Pride Ibeju Lekki:Affordable Dry Land / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token by gid4ok(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Do you want to buy a plot or parcel of land in Lagos?

It is good for you to check the title of the land and make sure it is what is advertised. Do not be too sure or confident.

I and my team will chart the cordinates of your land for ₦15,000. You will be given our company account to pay to.

If you are interested in this service, pls do not hesitate to whatsapp: +2348103934156.

You can also send us your land cordinates if you have them.
Re: I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token by gid4ok(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2021
This service is limited to Lagos only.
Re: I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token by gid4ok(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Access to the property you want to chart is important. We won't be going to chart a land not open for inspection.
Re: I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token by gid4ok(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Report is ready in 12 hours immediately after the chart.
Re: I Will Chart The Coordinates of the Land you want to buy in Lagos for a Token by gid4ok(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Charted 3 this week and 1 was not the title advertised.

Contact me for yours. Let me save you from buying an untitled land.

(1) (Reply)

Jv/land Sponsorship Deals At Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Bet9ja Shop Available For Sale. / How To Create A Complete Section In Revit Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.