Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,652 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) (18465 Views)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Kingspin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zane2point4:

You're the one using microwave, iron, and running ac 24hrs.
Most ladies no sabi manage, my own gf fit leave ac on travel sef.
What is this one saying?

You dont know what is estimated bill?

Ask yourself why those criminals resisting call to fix all homes with prepay meter?
How can a family use quarter of their salary to pay crazy bills?

The matter of NEPA is over unbearable especially to low income earners.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Etimigo69: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
triple996:
naso
but I thought they are all billionaires
you look more foolish trying to make sense
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Coldie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
It's only in Nigeria that a household that earns 200k monthly will be receiving 1m electricity bill monthly
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Cmanforall: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You people should look for alternative source of energy, if all of Una contribute start solar farm or wind farm or gas turbine you will not need eedc and their crazy bills
It will be connected to the national grid grin
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by subcbouy: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Punch dem me bilious, by Mr. Billy, all will be well.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
triple996:
naso
I'll try not to sound insulting, but which normal person thinks that way?
Is there a city in the world where everyone is a billionaire. You can still use your head while showing hate na.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by AK481(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You people should look for alternative source of energy, if all of Una contribute start solar farm or wind farm or gas turbine you will not need eedc and their crazy bills

they should be their government ?
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by brosom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
triple996:
naso but I thought they are all billionaires
you talk like shit!!
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zane2point4:
See my own, 44k
Very bleeped up country, I barely stay home.

44k is your total arrears,not your month due

Besides, you didn't pay last month bill, I can see you live at transegbu Owerri
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
South are paying for the light Entire North are using... I have live in the north and I must tell you, our flat pay less than 1500 every month, despite that light dey dey like 20hr per day , south are paying for the sins of the northerners
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by javaguru: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
triple996:
naso but I thought they are all billionaires
so your this stupid
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Mologi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
I served in this LGA, there is never a time this people enjoyed constant light. And, they pay outrageous amount for light.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Barth588(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good to go
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmm, they gave me 66k today. I'm still shocked cuz we only used power for about 15 days this last month!
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by poseidon12: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
triple996:
naso

Yes they are all billionaires but they don't want to be throwing their money away. They don't want to end up poor like you.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by poseidon12: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:
shocked
I thought Igbos have millions of billionaires all over the world shocked

I guess they don't wanna pay for electricity cheesy grin

Yes Igbos have millions of billionaires all over the world but they don't want to be throwing their money away like your tribe. They don't want to end up poor like your tribe.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Istanbul8819: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2021
You are a debtor. You got billed just 15k but have outstanding of 28k. From your comments someone would think you got billed 44k for a month. Go and pay your debt oga.
Zane2point4:
See my own, 44k
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Istanbul8819: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Which school you go? You don't know what arrears means? Go and pay your debt oga
Whois:
They don't want to pay? Those yet to be metered in my area pay 40,000 naira estimated billing monthly.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Solsix(m): 4:00am On Mar 17, 2021
triple996:
naso
Even billionaires don't throw money around
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by stieyven(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Olobofife:
Death to the terrorist.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
Istanbul8819:
You are a debtor. You got billed just 15k but have outstanding of 28k. From your comments someone would think you got billed 44k for a month. Go and pay your debt oga.
This is a house I packed into immediately.
The previous bill was even there before I moved in, so I don't know how manage.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2021
alingo2013:
Lol they can just go burn the company

Hoodlum!
>
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Whois(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
I will make this brief. Check the full screenshot since you can read by yourself
Istanbul8819:
Which school you go? You don't know what arrears means? Go and pay your debt oga
I assisted a new neighbor to register for map, the arrears you saw is the first bill from ikeja electric. Sho ti gbo

Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Agwaso: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
See my own, 44k

Dear Sir,

Your bill is actually not high for a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom flat. It depends on the number of ACs water heaters and how often you use them. In my opinion 265 kwh per month is not high. Though, I think you should question the rate per kwh, if you are not getting up to 20hrs of power daily. The increase to N55/kwh is subject to availability of 20hrs of electricity per day. If they are not doing up to that in your area, they should charge you less. I use 255 - 300 kwh per month depending on how often I run my ACs but my monthly recharge is N10,000. This is at the rate of N25.25 per kwh cos I don't have up to 20hrs power per day.
Re: Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) by Zane2point4(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Agwaso:

Dear Sir,

Your bill is actually not high for a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom flat. It depends on the number of ACs water heaters and how often you use them. In my opinion 265 kwh per month is not high. Though, I think you should question the rate per kwh, if you are not getting up to 20hrs of power daily. The increase to N55/kwh is subject to availability of 20hrs of electricity per day. If they are not doing up to that in your area, they should charge you less. I use 255 - 300 kwh per month depending on how often I run my ACs but my monthly recharge is N10,000. This is at the rate of N25.25 per kwh cos I don't have up to 20hrs power per day.
This is a new house I just parked into.
I'm yet to move my Acs frm the older house to this new flat, so no ac for now.
I hardly stay at home unless during the weekends, so I thinks it's high.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Woman, Undergraduate, 26 Others. Intercepts Cannabis / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me / Police Service Commission Sets Up Fresh Panel To Probe Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.