Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,675 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Best Way To Shop From The US And Have Goods Delivered In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Shop From The US And Have Goods Delivered In Nigeria. (169 Views)

Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / Get Your Items And Goods Delivered On A Speed Of Light / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Shop From The US And Have Goods Delivered In Nigeria. by Oritilda(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Did you know that you can identify a wide range of products you would want to buy from the US and have us at Togios Ltd do the shopping in the US plus delivery to Nigeria on your behalf?

Yes, as normalcy gradually returns across borders, we at Togios Ltd are back to fully service your shopping and delivery needs.

How it works

Identify and specify the item you would want to buy in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, contact us at Togios Limited with your order, and we'll get shopping on your behalf.

From mobile devices to vehicles, computers, luxury items, electronics and more, we at Togios Limited execute your orders at the best exchange rates obtainable and deliver your goods to you in Nigeria within 7 days.

Reach us any day on +234-706-2587-509, +1(404)429-2439 or togiosone@gmail.com to start shopping with ease.
A trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation!!...you Finally Found It...the Perfectly Proven Way To Escape.... / Start A Community Food Centre In Your Area With Little Or No Capital - Earn Big / Shareholders, Depositors Panic As Wema Bank Battles Liquidity Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.