Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,562 members, 7,975,210 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad (4526 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by Princedapace(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
damndamn:
i do not want to discourage you from relocating to Germany or Canada. it depend on what you want in life. if you are single and you are earning N350k and above then i will say there is no need of relocating permanently. For me i think i have earn enough money to run a successful startup in africa

You made a good point bro. I will suggest you move to a more stable African country. Kenya is very open for business and friendly too. Ghana is doing very well and among the most stable countries in Africa.

See what you can invest in IT sector in Kenya or Ghana. IT and agriculture are driving very well in these countries. Nigeria would have been a good choice but bro, Insecurity is so much here and politucal stability is uncertain due to useless leaders we have. So, consider a more stable African country.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by 79733139(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2021
And I like this guy too. grin

truthsayer009:
I like this guy grin grin grin

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by HRprof: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2021
No comment

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by hammed71(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2021
HRprof:
No comment
OK sir we have seen it, anything else?

1 Like

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by lymelyte(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
HRprof:
No comment
why are you trying so hard not to accept the truth

1 Like

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by HRprof: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
lymelyte:
why are you trying so hard not to accept the truth
The truth remains that there are crime everywhere, stop downgrading Nigeria your country because you want to JAPA to another man's country.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by HRprof: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
hammed71:
OK sir we have seen it, anything else?
Wait for more, I'm showing you what CNN can not show you
Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by Cybercop2002: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
America is also dangerous 3 mass shooting in 1 week and gang war, Nigeria is safe than us where any slight mistake u get shot cause of rubbish sense defence ,ain't saying Nigeria is safe but the way you guy disgust is we make the less privilege like me Anna commit suicide but god won't let cause you great America is not safe so is naija,but las las Nigeria worst

1 Like

Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by molbic(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
damndamn:
Hello Nairalanders,I am 30years old and currently live in Germany . Honestly I am tired of this Whiteman land and I want to relocate back to Africa by end of next year  but every one that is close to me has told me not to ever think about coming back to Nigeria. Currently I have an equivalent  of savings of 130,000usd which i made during this cryptocurrency bull run and i have a three bedroom flat in Nigeria.I feel that it doesn‘t make sense for me to have such an amount of money and still do a work of 3000euros per month. My other concern is about the high rate of start up failure in Nigeria  but i do not mind going to other African countries where the business environment is friendly . Please i need advice .
come to Abuja or nasarawa or kafarchan in southern kaduna ,start iron and steel business , just buy tokunbo mark or daff trailer of about 15million naira and you are good to go you will be making like 14million naira after expenses every month and thank me later, we in steel business n'akoru butter now if you know you know
Re: Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad by lymelyte(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
HRprof:

The truth remains that there are crime everywhere, stop downgrading Nigeria your country because you want to JAPA to another man's country.
stop trying too hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of An Accident That Happened In Abeokuta Today / Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares / Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.