Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) (51024 Views)

Cute Photo Of Imo Millionaire Big Boy, Cubana With Timaya / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by tutudesz: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eastlink:
Both are real Ijaws. But next time use the true pix of Ijaw nationhood and stop showing us Rivers state boat regatta. Aside from Nembe/Brass who can claim ownership to the pix as they share kinship to Bonny, no other real Ijaw tribe from Amassoma to Gbaramatu has anything related to that. That cap worn by the paddlers is typically Bonny/Opobo/Kalabari. Next time use the true Asawana pix of white headtie etc.

I just want to set the record straight before you deceive nairalanders with Rivers state boat regatta.
The last time I checked Bonny,Opobo,Kalabari we're all Ijaw town's undecided please keep your useless land grabbing hands to your south east state.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by zudozz: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
I no wan hear say una 4vk ooooh!
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by lebete3000: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
CastedAyo:
Big Brother Naija diva Nengi has sparked a relationship rumour with dancehall singer Timaya after posting pictures of both of them hanging out, Igbere TV reports.

Nengi shared two pictures on her Instastories on Tuesday of herself and Timaya sitting out.

She wrote:

https://instagram.com/stories/nengiofficial/2530545085143483520?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=jjnllcuounbx

However, some social media users read meanings to the meeting.

Some of her followers disagreed with the brother tag she gave Timaya. One of them with username @quetee wrote: “She call me brother I call her sister too,” a line from Davido’s song ‘Holy Ground’ with American rapper Nicky Minaj.

Timaya also reposted one of the pictures on his Instastories.

Nengi and Timaya are both from Bayelsa State.

Hanging out with the Egberi Papa1 if Bayelsa...
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Greatfullheart: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omihanifa:
Timaya way no dey use eye see big yansh shocked
hmmmm

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Issues40(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
See as she open fresh laps for her 'brother'. Na today?
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Dolapoolushola: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzwYrlS3qbU Please click the link to watch my new video on my YouTube channel and please subscribe ��
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
popweezy:
timayyah must not touch that girl o
WHY HE NOR GO TOUCH HER,WHO SHE BE NA KPAKPAKPAKPA GO END AM.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by platido(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omo timaya don lost weight ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by morgstreme: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
chibwike:
I'm tired of buhari
Kill yourself!
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by abosede35876: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
she call me brother according to davido
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good for them..
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by shegun4sur: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
sevo:
Is it really difficult for ladies to just cover up sometimes??

What's your business. Cover your own body and leave other humans body to them.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Soon banging go occur, akwara amaro nwanne, ihotago!!
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Izongdave(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
How many looks does this girl have sef, she be snake?.... Just the change looks any how
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can never forget when Nengi said "I no the wear pant" grin during BBNlockdown grin
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by od501: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
CastedAyo:
Big Brother Naija diva Nengi has sparked a relationship rumour with dancehall singer Timaya after posting pictures of both of them hanging out, Igbere TV reports.

Nengi shared two pictures on her Instastories on Tuesday of herself and Timaya sitting out.

She wrote:

https://instagram.com/stories/nengiofficial/2530545085143483520?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=jjnllcuounbx

However, some social media users read meanings to the meeting.

Some of her followers disagreed with the brother tag she gave Timaya. One of them with username @quetee wrote: “She call me brother I call her sister too,” a line from Davido’s song ‘Holy Ground’ with American rapper Nicky Minaj.

Timaya also reposted one of the pictures on his Instastories.

Nengi and Timaya are both from Bayelsa State.

Aswear timaya don geh erection this! grin
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
relationship rumour my foot, if una no know wetin to write again abeg quit.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Why do I feel like this lady is into cheerful giving. From Ned to Timaya, maybe I will be next.
. You and your feeling dey ment.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Feggie3: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2021
OnyebuchiJayden:
Soon banging go occur, akwara amaro nwanne, ihotago!!

Your level of uselessness and stupidity is crying to heaven for vengeance.
It's a pity that all u think u can offer as a man is that your bacteria infested chop stick between ur skinny thighs, that's why everything about you revolves around sex.
Shameless he goat!!!
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by ijawcitizen(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Perfect Ijaw/Niger Deltan love.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by PHijo(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Eastlink:
Both are real Ijaws. But next time use the true pix of Ijaw nationhood and stop showing us Rivers state boat regatta. Aside from Nembe/Brass who can claim ownership to the pix as they share kinship to Bonny, no other real Ijaw tribe from Amassoma to Gbaramatu has anything related to that. That cap worn by the paddlers is typically Bonny/Opobo/Kalabari. Next time use the true Asawana pix of white headtie etc.

I just want to set the record straight before you deceive nairalanders with Rivers state boat regatta.

As an Ijaw from Rivers state, we are just as Ijaw as other Ijaws from other parts of Nigeria. These states are mere creation of the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by PHijo(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2021
tutudesz:

The last time I checked Bonny,Opobo,Kalabari we're all Ijaw town's undecided please keep your useless land grabbing hands to your south east state.

They are always like that! They will tell us we are not Ijaw enough and in the same vein they would tell us we will never govern Rivers state because we are Ijaw. They want to play God when they are not!

Bunch of confused beings, no Asari-Dokubo beat them at their game of madness they are crying like the cry babies they are.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by Liposure: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Why do I feel like this lady is into cheerful giving. From Ned to Timaya, maybe I will be next.
better do. I don collect my own
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by tutudesz: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2021
PHijo:

They are always like that! They will tell us we are not Ijaw enough and in the same vein they would tell us we will never govern Rivers state because we are Ijaw. They want to play God when they are not!

Bunch of confused beings, no Asari-Dokubo beat them at their game of madness they are crying like the cry babies they are.
I blame Jonathan for allowing Patience to pick Wike, Amaechi wanted an Ijaw man. But patience love for money was too much

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by PHijo(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2021
tutudesz:

I blame Jonathan for allowing Patience to pick Wike, Amaechi wanted an Ijaw man. But patience love for money was too much

Somebody lied to her on this issue. I am privy to the whole thing. The person went as far as preventing potential Ijaw candidates from meeting her.

Telling lies that only Wike can help GEJ win Rivers.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by mayor1814: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Why I do I have the feeling that this nnegi just screamed the name of her ancestors on timaya's bed

(What ozo never did ! Spit on simps)

u are so so riggggggghhhhhhttttt bro. with that calmness on timaya face, and d happiness on nengi face.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
PHijo:

u mean the brain damage and the landlocked people bah....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Eastlink:

see what u wrote na... i dont what to pick in ur write up to reply u, bcux all ur write ups are under the influence of alcohol..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.