Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Are My Broiler Chickens Dying Suddenly? (causes And Solution) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Are My Broiler Chickens Dying Suddenly? (causes And Solution) (421 Views)

My Broiler Farm Diary / My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are My Broiler Chickens Dying Suddenly? (causes And Solution) by Chidisam(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
The reasons why your broiler chickens are dying can be attributed to so many conditions such as nutrition, sudden death syndrome (SDS), heat stress, stocking density, metabolic disorder, etc. But broiler chicken dying suddenly without any symptoms of ill health, from experience and research, is mainly caused by two conditions known as Sudden death syndrome and Heat stress

serious health problems leading to sudden death.

Therefore, to prevent sudden death on your broiler farm, you must learn how to avoid these conditions and manage them.

So, in this post, I am going to share with you the two major conditions causing your broiler chickens to die suddenly or frequently and how you could prevent and manage them. These conditions include

To Continue reading click the link below

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/why-are-my-broiler-chickens-dying-suddenly-causes-and-solution/

(1) (Reply)

Grass Farming Here In Nigeria / HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part / Salmon Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.