Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (19347 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Really?
Kokoro toun je efo....

elmessiahs:
These two men have left a legacy worthwhile... they have ensured that our awareness of the evil done by leaders are checked, they are our torchlights.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Ayomi90: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2021
optionalY09:

He was only being politically sensitive Sowore if from Oil producing Ondo state. Since everyone is looking for something to drag him down. If he had said he’s Yoruba they’ll say he’s fitting for the Yoruba or his party is Yoruba party, all those nonsense. Sowore has not done anything wrong for saying he’s not Yoruba. Note that he used to be a member of the OPC. I don’t remember OPC recruiting people other than Youruba into their organization.
We all took him as ours because we never knew he is Ijaw, OPC doesn't recruit non-Yorubas.

Concerning his political career, we expect him to say where he is actually from, when you start shifting the goal post how do you expect us to trust you? Today you are Yoruba tomorrow you are Ijaw.

He should be focused nd truthful, we have other politicians who didn't lie about their tribe and are doing well politically.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by optionalY09: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Ayomi90:

We all took him as ours because we never knew he is Ijaw, OPC doesn't recruit non-Yorubas.

Concerning his political career, we expect him to say where he is actually from, when you start shifting the goal post how do you expect us to trust you? Today you are Yoruba tomorrow you are Ijaw.

He should be focused nd truthful, we have other politicians who didn't lie about their tribe and are doing well politically.

I don’t consider that as a lie though at different times I watched his interviews where he avoid answering the tribal focused question. Considering the circumstances he was asked he avoided focusing on his tribe as the reason why people should vote for him. He wanted people to vote for him as a Nigerian and not as a tribal warrior
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Ayomi90: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2021
optionalY09:

I don’t consider that as a lie though at different times I watched his interviews where he avoid answering the tribal focused question. Considering the circumstances he was asked he avoided focusing on his tribe as the reason why people should vote for him. He wanted people to vote for him as a Nigerian and not as a tribal warrior
But why mention he is Ijaw? Igbo's, SS, North nd SW voted for OBJ, same for GEJ and Yaradua. They never shout about where they are from.

You as a contestant in d presidential election don't need to tell us all dat, if we want u we will vote you.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by ajl: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Sowore says he's Ijaw

He is Yoruba-Ijaw. Omoyele is a Yoruba name. Even his last name is a Yoruba name. I observed that his people native traditions has all the elements of yoruba native spirituality. He is also from Ondo just like Gani Adams.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by theTranslator: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
ajl:

He is Yoruba-Ijaw. Omoyele is a Yoruba name. Even his last name is a Yoruba name. I observed that his people native traditions has all the elements of yoruba native spirituality. He is also from Ondo just like Gani Adams.
I know him well
He is Ijaw Apoi
They have Yoruba names and speak Yoruba but some (like sowore) still call themselves Ijaw.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by kingkaka01: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
butterfly777:
I'll like to be the next Afenifere leader. Just contact me.

I am young, and I have good vision for Yorubaland. Plus, I can't be bought with money.

When given a little butter I'm sure you'll fly away. Your name is obvious of your dubious character.
Lolzzzz
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Etesam(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cooldiipo:
You have run a good race and history will be kind to you. Thanks for all the sacrifice over the years. It is not easy to lead...I sell ten hours plus guaranteed laptop external batteries for laptop,phones, easily recharged via solar, phcn, and generator.
why is ur thread not in tech market section?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Cooldiipo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Etesam:
why is ur thread not in tech market section?

Too many Ba.n

https://www.nairaland.com/5817831/external-battery-powerbank-laptop-tv#99900735

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by Tundex911: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Aswear, if na bubu e no go talk about youth
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader by mutter(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
He should have done this 30 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / Osinbajo, Wife Attend Aso Villa Christmas Concert / Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.