Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,727 members, 7,918,236 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

'recoome' Should Be Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'recoome' Should Be Banned (650 Views)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned / Should Nigerian Governors' Forum Be Banned Or Disbanded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'recoome' Should Be Banned by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2011
This was what he said to buhari "what a shameless old fool, olooshi, obolo tua, agbalagbi to ju agbalagba lo, otemu, olete, oni se orire"- recoome. He said this in the thread "This is my last shot at presidency- Buhari". Am sure he says all this to his father too.
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by jmaine: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2011
kofsy:

This was what he said to buhari "what a shameless old fool, olooshi, obolo tua, agbalagbi to ju agbalagba lo, otemu, olete, oni se orire"- recoome. He said this in the thread "This is my last shot at presidency- Buhari". Am sure he says all this to his father too.

Though i don't support abusing people in better positions than i am and elders for that matter . . .GEJ has suffered worse insults flowing in torrents by the pro BB fans stretching to months unabated . .and i noticed a trend that Pro BB fans cast the first stones and the moment Pro GEJ people reciprocate kind for kind, it becomes an issue . .

The bottom line is never give what you can't take and that should be a golden rule on the forum . .
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by egift(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Supported.

If we on the other side should deploy the exact connotation and language this guy use on others, Nairaland will be Hell. I know he is a JonnySambo fella, but that do not give anyone the right to speak so ill against other.

You are warned! cool
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by recoome(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2011
Where were u when all the BB fans were calling GEJ names like: odechukwu, retardeen, ademumu, mumuchukwu, turai houseboy, clueless, weakling. Are these not worse, i was even lienient with buhari!
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by presido1: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2011
Whatz the meaning of the insult. Translate it for us pls.
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

Where were u when all the BB fans were calling GEJ names like: odechukwu, retardeen, ademumu, mumuchukwu, turai houseboy, clueless, weakling. Are these not worse, i was even lienient with buhari!

You av proved beyond reasonable doubt that you lack home training.

Even Beaf with all his badmouth, still know where to draw the line.
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by recoome(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2011
greateros:

You av proved beyond reasonable doubt that you lack home training.

Even Beaf with all his badmouth, still know where to draw the line.
U must be a great mumu, u must learn not to give what u can't take.
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by Odunnu: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2011
Then the likes of Sagamite, Dayokanu, Debosky and a host of them should be banned and the key thrown away. I had to divorce Sagamite because he wont tone down the terrible insults. These guys have shown utter disrespect with words towards our President.
Re: 'recoome' Should Be Banned by baslone: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2011
Recome, I can see you are a Gov Akala supporter. I saw a story about him on FB.

Is it true he was interviewed on air some days back & a lady called in,she showered
praises & sang encomium of his accomplishments. She asked about the
renovation of AGODI prison in Ibadan, the gov answered with a smile saying
work is in progress. She replied "please do it well cause that's where u will
be spending the rest of your life". The Gov. cursed & cursed till they went off air.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Support: Gej Is Afraid Despite Spending Billions. / Did U Notice That Almost All Violence Reported In The Election Are In The North? / Nuhu Ribadu Says "thank You All"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.