Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss (579 Views)

Get Over 40K Every Week / Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by danex67(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Hello house, I urgently need a loan of 120k. Don't have any collateral, but just tell me want you want and I will do.
Pls it's very urgent

Email: ifychuks1951@gmail.com

Pls if you have kindly help, send me a message and let's communicate.
Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by Cooldiipo(m): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2021
I hope help comes quickly Bro....maybe you need to provide more details that can move people more
Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by StPete: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2021
People are very down-to-earth when they need money. You'd hear the nicest words and see humility never seen before. As soon as the money touches their hands, boom! The devil is woken and they become a total opposite of what they were before they got the money.

To pay nko, na big wahala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by danex67(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2021
StPete:
People are very down-to-earth when they need money. You'd hear the nicest words and see humility never seen before. As soon as the money touches their hands, boom! The devil is woken and they become a total opposite of what they were before they got the money.

To pay nko, na big wahala

Many are down to earth before, during and after. If you have to assist, kindly send me a mail. I will really appreciate.
I can cook up many lies and put here, but NO, I wouldn't do that.
I work and earn monthly and what I'm asking for is a deal with interest.
Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by StPete: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2021
danex67:

Many are down to earth before, during and after. If you have to assist, kindly send me a mail. I will really appreciate.
I can cook up many lies and put here, but NO, I wouldn't do that.
I work and earn monthly and what I'm asking for is a deal with interest.

A deal with interest without collateral? For this naija wey we dey? I've had numerous experiences and I've lost faith in people

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by Solsix(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2021
My people will say "obughi onu eji agba mbibi ka eji akwu".

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by FinanceHub: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2021
danex67:
Hello house, I urgently need a loan of 120k. Don't have any collateral, but just tell me want you want and I will do.
Pls it's very urgent

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by danex67(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
danex67:
Pls it's very urgent

Re: I Will Pay 40k Every Month For The Next 4 Monthss by danex67(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
[

(1) (Reply)

What Is Shiba Inu Coins And How Can It Perform In 2021? / Learn To Trade Foreign Currencies With Confidence / I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.