Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,448 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buy Your Affordable Footwears And Bags. We Deliver Nationwide. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy Your Affordable Footwears And Bags. We Deliver Nationwide. (310 Views)

Children Sch Bags: We Produce them. Distributors Wanted 08142074243 Aba / Quality Fabrics For Sale. We Deliver Nationwide / Best Of Luxury Watches...we Deliver Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Affordable Footwears And Bags. We Deliver Nationwide. by naylor(f): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2021
Good morning all, I run an online store YonazBoutique where I sell footwears, bags and female clothes.
I will be posting pictures of available items so all you have to do is quote the picture of the product you want and place your order, it's that simple.
You can also follow me on Instagram @yonazboutique to view my page and you can also place orders there.
I run a main store HCB Luxury which YonazBoutique is a subsidiary. There you get amazing watches, jewelries, assessories etc.
A thread was also created here you can check it out at the Family page.
https://www.nairaland.com/6251887/get-affordable-shoes-bags-wristwatches#95960664
Stay tuned for pictures grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Pixie Haircut Booking / Home Made Scrub For Glowing Skin / How To Produce Hair Styling Gel At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.