Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria (2161 Views)

Biafra Claims Bakassi Peninsula, Hoist Biafran Flags / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by janefblog: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2021
BNL, Biafra Nations League, in Bakassi Peninsula, has threatened to unleash mayhem on any security agency that will stop their operations in the region.

According to the group, they have taken over the creeks and bushes of the region to hoist the Biafran flags in all parts of Bakassi Peninsula of both the Nigeria and Cameroon.

The group also threatened to enforce the ............. https://janefblog.com/16209-2biafra-nations-league-threatens-to-unleash-mayhem-hoist-biafran-flags-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Brimstone77: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
These IPOBians wants to pith Nigeria against Cameroon.

They want to initiate a diplomatic row between Nigeria and Cameroon
Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Simplyleo: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
You mean if I go out now, I will discover some people are no longer in Lagos cos they have relocated to their country home? cheesy

Because that is what this report is indirectly saying. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by StoneColdStun: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean if I go out now, I will discover some people are no longer in Lagos cos they have relocated to their country home? cheesy

Because that is what this report is indirectly saying. grin
Broda wey Mumu, I hope you've packed your bags because you'll soon be leaving for Benin republic as an asylum seeker?

Bororo Fulanis have taken over Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti States and soonest Lagos. So where will you run to now?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Simplyleo: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
StoneColdStun:

Broda wey Mumu, I hope you've packed your bags because you'll soon be leaving for Benin republic as an asylum seeker?

Bororo Fulanis have taken over Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti States and soonest Lagos. So where will you run to now?
So one can be in one country and make a declaration of his membership of another country?

I heard some ipob members went to German embassy in Lagos to obtain visas with their biafra passport and Lagos as the departure city. And they wanted to pay visa fee with Naira, yet they are biafrans. Is it true?

Nawa for ipob o. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by agulion: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
God bless Biafra, it shall be well with all those are supporting and working for Biafra restoration, Yoruba Muslims Unity begars will soon be here

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by StoneColdStun: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

So one can be in one country and make a declaration of his membership of another country?

I heard some ipob members went to German embassy in Lagos to book flight with their biafra passport and Lagos as the departure city. And they wanted to pay visa fee with Naira, yet they are biafrans. Is it true?

Nawa for ipob o. grin
Gibberish! In 2015 you were everywhere chanting and shouting Sai Bubu like a bingo but today the chanting has changed to wailing in far away IDP camp in Benin republic. Bororo Fulanis have come to stay in southwest and there's nothing you Afonjas can do about it. Learn to live with them and with time you will be forced to change your Mumu name from Simplyleo to Simplyharuna.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Simplyleo: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
StoneColdStun:

Gibberish! In 2015 you were everywhere chanting and shouting Sai Bubu like a bingo but today the chanting has changed to wailing in far away IDP camp in Benin republic. Bororo Fulanis have come to stay in southwest and there's nothing you Afonjas can do about it. Learn to live with them and with time you will be forced to change your Mumu name from Simplyleo to Simplyharuna.
[/s]
I thought the thread is about biafra people and their online country.
Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by StoneColdStun: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I thought the thread is about biafra people and their online country.
Did you check the latest thread on Nairaland where Agberos and street touts are wrecking havoc in Ikosi, Lagos State today?

I thought the latest propaganda from NBS stats says Lagos State is one of the states with low unemployment rate? If your youths are gainfully employed would they come out in broad day light and be unleashing mayhem in the streets?.

Like I said, the stats included Agberos and touts as gainfully employed when they were reeling out their nonsense as a way of laundering Tinubu's mega city initiative.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by providencia(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
These IPOBians wants to pith Nigeria against Cameroon.

They want to initiate a diplomatic row between Nigeria and Cameroon
Remember the 97 and 5% statement by Buhari. He is the one dividing the country. You can't push people away and not want them to go away
Re: Biafra Nations League Threatens To Unleash Mayhem,hoist Biafran Flags In Nigeria by Jman24(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

No Inmate Escape They Where Moved After ESN Members Was Murdered. / Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. / IPOB LEADER, NNAMDI KANU ALLEGEDLY FLEES UK OVER INTERPOL ARREST - ELOMBAH NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.