Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) (64467 Views)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by akdjr(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Covid-19 has thought is that we don't need religion to survive as human. Government should ban the activities of religion in this country. Let's leave together as human and not as christian or Muslim. The members of the two religion are not different from how cultist sees their rivals.. a
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Akpan107(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
StreetFight:

I need to see your certificate of mental fitness, it's like you are not mentally balanced. If Jesus is God, then who was Jesus always praying to? Which Sura did you write that says Jesus created bird? Jesus created bird ko, Jesus created bluebird ni.
Hahahahahahaha...
Is that HOW you reason?

If Allah is God, why did he swear by the Lord (God) in Sura 70:40

Read Sura 3:49 and tell me what Jesus created in that Sura....

Hahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by RoyalDiadems: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
uthlaw:
Ena de confused person gan....who con be son of God?

There's no confusion here; the light of heaven is needed here to gain clarity.

Jesus is son of God in His humanity, but He is God in His Spirit. Both Father and Son are the one and same person.

Jesus is the manifestation of God in human form. The Human is Son, and the Spirit is God. Mankind was doomed to satanic oppression and hell. Only a sinless man could save man. There was no sinless man. God in His love for man, became the sinless man that He may save man. That sinless man is Jesus.

You will then be able to understand John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Now, you'll understand why Mary conceived Jesus without copulating with man.

Sura 9:31 calls Jesus the Messaih. Messaih means The One Who is Anointed to Save.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by olarid01: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Akpan107:
Yet, Allah the Islamic god admits Jesus is God in Quran Sura 9:31

Jesus also prove He is God

In Sura 3:49
Jesus created bird and gave life to it.

Who is He that create and give LIFE?

Dindinrin
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by BnQoyyim(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Do you all remember the story of King Solomon and the two women?

Let me bring you up to speed.

Both women were mothers with suckling babies. One night, one of the women discovered that her baby was dead. She immediately kept the dead baby by the other woman who was fast asleep and took her living baby. When the second woman woke up, she discovered the dead baby by her side and also discovered that it is not hers.

The case was dragged before King Solomon who passed judgment. The wicked women said the living baby is hers, while the original mother also said the baby is hers.

To know who the true mother is, King Solomon ordered that the baby be split into two with a sword with each woman getting a half.

The original mother cried her eyes out knowing fulling well that such would mean that the baby will die. The wicked woman welcomed the judgment and said it should be executed, knowing fully well that the baby will die, thereby ending up like her own dead baby.

That is the situation in Ilorin today. The Muslims don't mind seeing the school owned by Christians burnt to the ground over a piece of sweaty rag call hijab. That is what gave them the effrontery to throw stones into the house of the Living God, a thing that has heaped generational curses on them. Their own god is dead and buried in Saudi, so they don't mind seeing another person's God die. Sadly for them, they are fighting a lost battle because our God is risen and ever Living. He's the beginning and the end.

Glory be onto Jesus. With him, we are more than conquerors.

answer to your tantrum is not farfetched. as your very Bible enjoins wearing of hijab. check
1 Corinthian 11: 13-16.

your religion is spread by sword

Mathew 10:34" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Christianty- the religion of bloodshed and blood thirsty.
1 Samuel 15:3. " Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by VictorUSA(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
BlackfireX:
what is wrong with this Christians sefff, don't they know this is a Muslim country...

I implore the Army to.arrest them all, with the help of the hisbah police

You're very stupid.You're mad' you're useless.Get brain pls.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by VictorUSA(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Muslims are the sole problem we have in Nigeria.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by vicfajeze: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Both women were mothers with suckling babies. One night, one of the women discovered that her baby was dead. She immediately kept the dead baby by the other woman who was fast asleep and took her living baby. When the second woman woke up, she discovered the dead baby by her side and also discovered that it is not hers.

The case was dragged before King Solomon who passed judgment. The wicked women said the living baby is hers, while the original mother also said the baby is hers.

To know who the true mother is, King Solomon ordered that the baby be split into two with a sword with each woman getting a half.

The original mother cried her eyes out knowing fulling well that such would mean that the baby will die. The wicked woman welcomed the judgment and said it should be executed, knowing fully well that the baby will die, thereby ending up like her own dead baby.

That is the situation in Ilorin today. The Muslims don't mind seeing the school owned by Christians burnt to the ground over a piece of sweaty rag call hijab. That is what gave them the effrontery to throw stones into the house of the Living God, a thing that has heaped generational curses on them. Their own god is dead and buried in Saudi, so they don't mind seeing another person's God die. Sadly for them, they are fighting a lost battle because our God is risen and ever Living. He's the beginning and the end.

true talk sir.MAY GOD BLESS U
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by BnQoyyim(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Stones Thrown As Muslims, Christians Clash Over Hijab In Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKcCGxpI3g

According to reports, the Church members, this morning, protested with placards against the use of hijab in their schools. Muslims also came to stage their own protest.

Things boiled over leading to the throwing of stones.

Photos of Church members protesting.

Photos of injured church members.

stop being an hypocrite, hijab is enjoin in your biblical verses like
1 Corinthian 11:13-16.
unless you want to give me an impression by citing a biblical verses that the christianity is spread by sword through by establishing a biblical verses
Mathew 10:34
' Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".

christianity- a bloodshed and a bloodthirsty religion.
1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Bon2rule: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kwara state and Gombe state governors are proving to be religious bigot.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by UtilityRational(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
KGD10:

The school was built by the church. The land was bought by the church. the government didn't build the school or bought the land for them. The church built them. It's called "uniform" wear for a reason. Now tell me what's the meaning of uniform? Should a sango worshiper also wear his Sango dress to the school?

Don't You have Muslims schools, why don't you attend the school? Dem swear for you people. Why don't you people like peace? Dem swear for Una?

the land is community land and it was given by the community, so no church buy any land. the law handed over the schools to the governments decades ago, government builds tenth of additional classes in the schools now and pay the teachers as well as the administration. so the schools are fully government funded and public now. and no body stopping the so called sango worshipers to come to school with there wear.

besides, the schools in conflict now are public schools not church school. so yeah, muslims have every right. since you have not seen muslims attendind redeem or deeper life that is privately funded.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Prophet777: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
What about the ones not owned by the govt? A missionary school?
Gireiboy:

If the school is owned by the Government, Yes!
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=UtilityRational post=99966772][/quote]

Schools are fully open when it’s safe for
students.

The Governor is a Muslim,do you think he would allow Muslims to be attacked,but don’t forget he is the Governor for everyone ......

So if he see the problem is coming from the Muslims,he might not be strong enough to say it ....

Let’s keep our kids at home till the schools are safe again !

There are many peaceful options available.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by umar187: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
iga, stop saying what you don't know or u think you can just say or post what you like, let me ask u this beautiful question. is mary d mother of jesus putting rag on her head or she is covering her hair with a vail? the so call mother of your God.

if yes that means she is on the categories of the muslim putting rags on their head.
remember mary was a chest woman.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Jungleluv5: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Is it by force to go to Christian school or what is the problem of Kwara state government if not that they have hidden agendas
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Olodumare punish Afonja!
Koni daafun Afonja!!

Odale oshi

He caused this nonsense angry

Who helped the Fulani bring in their cursed religion to conquer ilorin??
Your father??

Of all Yoruba warlords, I hate him the most. Bashorun Gá was a saint to me compared to that fool, Afonja!
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by KGD10: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
UtilityRational:

the land is community land and it was given by the community, so no church buy any land. the law handed over the schools to the governments decades ago, government builds tenth of additional classes in the schools now and pay the teachers as well as the administration. so the schools are fully government funded and public now. and no body stopping the so called sango worshipers to come to school with there wear.

besides, the schools in conflict now are public schools not church school. so yeah, muslims have every right. since you have not seen muslims attendind redeem or deeper life that is privately funded.

That's a huge lie! Just like deeper life bought their lands and built their school and if it's later put under the government care in future, the fact remain that it was founded and financed by deeper life!

Don't you find it stupid and you desecrating your religion by walking on the soil that was annointed by the oil of another religion (church in this case) to fight about wearing a hijab, that's if you really care about your religion to be begin with?

I mean you don't care about walking on the soil that was annointed by the oil of a church but you rather care about the clothing? Ain't you stupid? I mean you people won't even go near a church and would say rubbish about not going to another religion house yet you would walk on a soil which was annointed by the oil of a church to cause nuisance? Like seriously? Are you sane?

That means you don't care about your religion to begin with but you're just a nuisance or probably your religion is a nuisance! They really swear for you people! Enrol your kids in a Muslim school or get the fvck off. It's called "Uniform" for a reason. Illiterate nuisance!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by macrodata(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

verstehst du uberhaupt?? undecided
Ich verstehe. Ich spreche auch norwegisch.

Funny enough, I've never left Nigeria.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by iamiking(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Make una use talk distroy the country u hear??
saaron:
The hands of fulani
How can islamic laws be imposed on CHRISTIAN OWNED SCHOOLS?
Religous Knowledge CRS in Islamic Schools? CAPITAL NO! But the same people want to drag their islamic laws on Christian owned institutions.

The irony is that same Islamic hypocrites won't hypocrite than these? Islamic fanatic do unto others but they don't want others do exactly what they did to them.

Bloody hypocrites.
PEACE �️... Peace AHhhh
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by aryzgreat: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
IslamaBAD!

Afonja is d cause anyways.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
That’s what muslims are known for, destruction. Religion of peace my yansh.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2021

That's not all about what is actually happening. What is actually happening is political. Towards the ending of last year and early this year, it was obvious to the governor that majority of people are no longer interested in him nor want him again.

They made it obvious to him and he got the message loud and clear that party Stewart and the people are waiting for PDP to come back. This caused a fight that was reported in major news outlets.

Then he thought about ( or was negatively advised) what he could do that people will start talking about him positively which will make majority of kwarans deviate from criticizing him.. then he reverted to the old tactics... use religious sentiment to gain people's acceptance.

What he doesn't know is people are well aware of what he is doing and the religious communities most especially Muslims are not in support of what he is happening

THE CHRISTIANS AND THE MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY BEFORE ABDULRAHMAM CAME

Are you sure of this? Muslim clerics may be the ones stoking the fire.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Very cursed brother. Very curser they are... God is watching
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Kaybex007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
the two religion protesters are fools, both Muslims and Christians. what is the essence of school, I thought it was to acquire knowledge. How many times have we heard sango worshipers or amadioha worshipers fighting other ones, it's always these two religions. We claim to be holy but our country keeps moving backward everyday. shame on Islam and Christianity, if this was the way it was being practised where they came from, they all would have been dead and the religions won't get the opportunity of reaching NIGERIA.
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by UtilityRational(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
KGD10:

That's a huge lie! Just like deeper life bought their lands and built their school and if it's later put under the government care in future, the fact remain that it was founded and financed by deeper life!

Don't you find it stupid and you desecrating your religion by walking on the soil that was annointed by the oil of another religion (church in this case) to fight about wearing a hijab, that's if you really care about your religion to be begin with?

I mean you don't care about walking on the soil that was annointed by the oil of a church but you rather care about the clothing? Ain't you stupid? I mean you people won't even go near a church and would say rubbish about not going to another religion house yet you would walk on a soil which was annointed by the oil of a church to cause nuisance? Like seriously? Are you sane?

well, those schools are public funded school and muslims has the right to wear hijab in those schools by law.
so wait till you see muslims in private xtian school before spewing that jargons. for now the land is community land not church. and school is government funded not church. get that into your thick skull.

That means you don't care about your religion to begin with but you're just a nuisance or probably your religion is a nuisance! They really swear for you people! Enrol your kids in a Muslim school or get the fvck off. It's called "Uniform" for a reason. Illiterate nuisance!
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by UtilityRational(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
KGD10:

well, those schools are public funded school and muslims has the right to wear hijab in those schools by law.
so wait till you see muslims in private xtian school before spewing that jargons. for now the land is community land not church. and school is government funded not church. get that into your thick skull. Your litracy is useless if u cant follow law and order of state. werey ni
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by mashad(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
After all, you all will die and you will explain to God why you fight yourself because of religious beliefs
Re: Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) by Myde4naija(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Olodumare punish Afonja! Koni daafun Afonja!!

Odale oshi
He caused this nonsense angry

Who helped the Fulani bring in their cursed religion to conquer ilorin?? Your father??
ode ni e
Go back to your history Islam came to Yoruba land in 13th century.
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.