Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship (311 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Phone Contacts For Booking Of These Gospel Artists / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship by eomajeh: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mr Omor is asked whether it is men or women that get jealous more in relationship and marriages. He says it is men, and goes on to say that he knows some men who get jealous when their wives sing certain gospel songs.

Watch the video to know the gospel songs that may cause your partner to get jealous if you sing them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh9UwlNTmM

Also, Subscribe, like and share
Re: These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship by eomajeh: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
I'll make room for two... you and I Jesus... you are all that matters... you are all that matters

In this hilarious Comedy skit, Mr Omor says it is one gospel song that makes some very jealous men angry if their partners sings it

Check out the Video. Don't forget to Subscribe and Share

Should one get angry if his/ her partner sings a gospel song??
Re: These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship by eomajeh: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
hahaha...

All that Matters by Minister GUC is one gospel song that can cause some jealous partners to be angry

...I'll make room for two, You and I Jesus, you are all that matters

In the video Mr Omor describes a situation where a husband upon hearing his wife sing that song, asks:
"if you make room for two, You and Him, where i go dey?
...and if only HIM matters, does that mean i no matter?

See video:

Re: These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship by eomajeh: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2021
eomajeh:

Mr Omor is asked whether it is men or women that get jealous more in relationship and marriages. He says it is men, and goes on to say that he knows some men who get jealous when their wives sing certain gospel songs.

Watch the video to know the gospel songs that may cause your partner to get jealous if you sing them

Also, Subscribe, like and share

Who else has seen this video?

Mr Omor saying that some men get jealous when their partners sing some gospel songs...

But why will someone married or in a relationship sing those such wrongs with lyrics extolling a god and seemingly relegating their partners?
I think he's right on that Minister GUC "all that matters" song.

If a married person sings this (about making room for two, the person and Jesus), so where will his/ her partner be??

Watch the video... and tell us what you think about the topic??
Re: These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship by f4frances: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
lol... funny
After watching the video, i see it is meant to be a comic video... but it got me thinking whether there are actually persons that will get jealous if their partners sings some of those gospel songs

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital / Man Blinded After Calling Unknown Number, Healed By TB Joshua’s Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.