Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

Four Nollywood Actors That Will Be Buried In March And April (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Nollywood Actors That Will Be Buried In March And April (photos) (293 Views)

I left 24 Billion, 50 million Dollars and April Allocation in Union bank and 200 / Unpaid March And April Stipend To Npower Beneficiary. / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Nollywood Actors That Will Be Buried In March And April (photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2021
A teenage girl has revealed that a pastor of Living Faith Church popularly known as Winners Chapel slept with her after giving her alcohol to drink.

The 17-year-old girl recounted how the man of God, who is the resident head pastor of Winners Chapel Amagba branch, Rev. Kingsley Emeke Mokwunye, lured her into drinking alcohol and when she was drunk, took advantage of her after.

The girl whose identity was not revealed made this revelation when she spoke to reporters in Benin City.

According to her, her sekzual affair with Rev. Kingsley Emeke began in September 2019 after she completed her secondary education.

Narrating her ordeal in tears, she called for the arrest and imprisonment of Rev. Kingsley.

“That was how he started calling me, talking to me till it gets to a time he told me that he likes me. I took it as a normal thing. He started taking advantage of me.

He tells me I do not know what he is doing for me. He started showing me things I have not seen before and took me to places I have never been to. That was how it started. He was the first person to show me how condom looked like. He taught me how to take alcohol.

Read more
https://www.vivsco.com/2021/03/four-nollywood-actors-that-will-be.html

(1) (Reply)

How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village / 101% Knowledge On Affiliate Marketing / !!massive Recruitment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.