Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,761 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania (933 Views)

President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Aonkuuse(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Vice-president Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania

Tanzania’s vice-President Samia Suluhu Hassan is set to become the first female President of the country following the death of President John Magufuli.

This is coming after President John Magufuli died on Wednesday from heart complications at a hospital in Dar es Salaam.

Samia Suluhu Hassan said in an address on state television that there would be 14 days of national mourning and flags would fly at half mast.

Hassan is due to be sworn into office following the death of president John Magufuli on 17 March 2021.

Hassan is due to be sworn into office following the death of president John Magufuli on 17 March 2021.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/vice-president-samia-suluhu-hassan-is-set-to-become-the-first-female-president-of-tanzania/

Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by chatinent: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2021
I suspect all these vices in the deaths of presidents, kind of a civilian coup.

Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Nbotee(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2021
chatinent:

The President had been battling a heart condition for over 10yrs now

1 Like

Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by OBALOLA55(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2021
IS SHE A FULANI WOMAN undecided
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Draslo(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Big yansh capital of Africa. It is only fitting that a woman is president there.
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by merieam16(f): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2021
And u think d future is nt female
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by BlackfireX: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2021
she can't be president..

because according to Islam , a woman can't..

and as a Muslim, I expect her to step down for a Muslim

this is our fatwa.
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Starzo: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:
Big yansh capital of Africa. It is only fitting that a woman is president there.
walai ta lai u sabi
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Starzo: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
BlackfireX:
she can't be president..

because according to Islam , a woman can't..

and as a Muslim, I expect her to step down for a Muslim

this is our fatwa.
Tell me something
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by ClassicMan202(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
chatinent:
... Black man Wisdom no go kiee you grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Armed Robbers Invaded Aso Rock / Igbophobia / Buhari To Launch Fg/un 12-month Job Fellowship For 20,000 Graduates Annually-VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.