Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,331 members, 7,923,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) (30338 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wahoo they just look good
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Didn't she say she was tired of the marriage grin grin She was later admitted at a hospital and claimed she had been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder.

There is no smoke without fire! My sister abusers can make you think you are loosing your mind and you start blaming yourself.

Anyways enjoy your plastic marriage oo. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nobi this girl come out not too long ago talk say she don run comot for her husband house, say the man dey beat am and go soon sue him for domestic violence against her.

What these yeyebrities do for attention surprises even the devil.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dis chacha fine o
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't like her movies.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by joe120120(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
EBMedia:
Nollywood actress, Charity Eke Faani has taken to her instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Austin Faani who is a year older today March 18, IgbereTV reports.

In her instagram post, the Nollywood star shared lovely photos of her husband and herself while showering birthday blessings on him. Chacha Eke addressed her husband as both a best friend and a Daddy.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjTVWHJ8vU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://m.guardian.ng/life/woman-made-lots-of-sale-selling-vagina-scented-nose-mask/
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
wwwihy:
The face though....
Light in one pic
Dark in the other pic

U have written d answer to d mystery urself
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hope the two of you ain't doing drugs anymore

Drug is a killer! A thorough check would reveal that most of our dead and dying nollywood actors and actresses were into drug abuse and misuse.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Lori iro
lol grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by RayGold24(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Celebrities and fake life. Is it not Chacha Eke who wanted to divorce Faani?
Anyhow happy birthday my guy Faani. grin
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
wwwihy:
The face though....
Light in one pic
Dark in the other pic

Are you new to smartphone?
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by joyousever(f): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Same thoughts oo. A few months ago I read that she posted on her Instagram page that she was divorced.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I though they were divorced sometimes ago

I remembered how chacha Eke used to be my crush that year....Small boy with big dreams...
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Bulldozer90: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Yoruba and Igbo? ���� Let the people see more of this
Austin faani is from Anambra.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is your life, keep it secret, it's not interest anybody. cool cool
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Exodora: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmm no go reason women matter .This woman that said nothing will ever make her apply makeup now this.
Husband and wife matter too get k-leg
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Cashify: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2021
she no divorce again....just asking for a friend
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2021
mood Player don normal las las, well husband material hbd sir
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by ogbonnachrys: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Thank God una don reconcile. Bipolar don go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party / E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.