Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him (15901 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Adopt Adeleke As South West Leader / Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Exodora: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
superamoled:
I pray the baby is raised in a home with love and support
Most important and be reminded how it's found
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by doxijaw: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
There we go, they're now dumping babies, this is the civilised south oh who don't believe in policing morality .

Your results are coming out ..all these sex obssesed drug abusers in the south needs policing cheesy

One more time... Southerners are hypocrites.

Yes children must be protected at all costs.

Kudos to everyone involved ..
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
And the mother will now come out one day when the boy is old to say that she was the mother that devil pushed her to abandon the baby
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Urban9aira: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
you so quick in giving award. your wares go soon finish oh if you continue to award people easily like this

Eriokanmi:
This man deserves a national award. He's not roguish like his predecessors or officers of same rank with him in the force. Same man arrested erring lagosians without face mask, took all of them to the station and shared face masks with them free of charge, even sensitising them. His character matches the ''police is your friend saying''. Another officer who deserves accolades is the IG Adamu. He's professional to the core...unlike the "transmission, transmission, transmission" IG

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by moorevic(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
doxijaw:
There we go, they're now dumping babies, this is the civilised south oh who don't believe in policing morality .

Your results are coming out ..all these sex obssesed drug abusers in the south needs policing cheesy

Oga wetin concern southerners for this post'!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by lebete3000: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
God bless the CP.

When Fatai owoseni was Cp of Lagos, he did a lot.

My church raise money every month to bail some inmates from prison.

On June 18th we went to the women section and saw a lot of female inmates, Some of them want to put their children up for adoption but they want the right family.

One woman grabbed my hands when I was ministering, looked into my eyes and asked me to adopt her daughter.

I did, after all the necessary paperwork. Today the baby calls me mummy.

I would raise her as well as mine,

You mean she was imprisoned with the baby?
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by simplesearch: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
heckymaicon:

Nonsense, you're talking in the nonsense

Real arrant nonsense.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
God bless the CP.

On June 18th we went to the women section and saw a lot of female inmates, Some of them want to put their children up for adoption but they want the right family.

One woman grabbed my hands when I was ministering, looked into my eyes and asked me to adopt her daughter.

please what is the necessary paperwork?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
God bless the CP.

Lol. Storyteller. Have you looked into writing stories?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Queenlovely(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
lebete3000:

You mean she was imprisoned with the baby?
They don't't lock the women cells. their kids have their own rooms
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Hassanmaye(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
vagina people and madness
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Prussian: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
doxijaw:

Who owns this offspring of a demented dog?
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by lebete3000: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

They don't't lock the women cells. their kids have their own rooms

Chai, those kids would be going through a lot of ooo.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Trinityman: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hakeem odumosu is not a typical Nigerian police men we know...A one on one encounter with him will leave you speechless...very jovial ,Friendly and accomodative..I like that dude die.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mr Hakeem is ur dream police man, highly intelligent, generous and down to earth grin GOD bless him and give him all the resources to raise him well
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by doxijaw: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Prussian:

Who owns this offspring of a demented dog?

Ask your tramadol supplier.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am touched by this man's good deed. So far he remains my best CP. I love kids to my bones

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by seborrhic: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
So unprofessional of a commissioner of police.
Even if u want to adopt the baby,as a police officer you must have first despatched your detectives to trace or attempt to trace d mother of the baby.
That she abandoned the baby does not give u d go ahead to just adopt her.
What if tomorrow the mother or parents having seen how well the child is doing come to claim ownership,giving all kinds of stories,true or false.For eg,they may claim the baby was forcefully taken from them,or stolen.
It could even be a child given birth to by a mentally challenged woman who after getting well years on,comes looking for her baby.
Why must we always like to do things as if we are poorly educated or poorly exposed.
Police,investigate first!
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by SAMAJ: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Onyi22:
R u sure he's not the real father?

U don dey craze.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by shadrach77: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
God bless the CP.

I wept after reading this. So touching!
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by 2special(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Hypocritical “church-going” Nigerians...
Against abortion, but will dump babies.

And why those who can least afford kids...
Who seem to have the most kids in Nigeria.

>
you're so sure the lady that dumped the child is a Christian.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by drezzyx(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
ωнєи тнє ρєиιѕ ιѕ тσσ ѕωєєт нσω ∂σ уσυ єχρє¢т тнєм тσ ¢ℓσѕє тнєιя ℓєgѕ αи∂ ѕтσρ вяιиgιиg ιи вαвιєѕ тнαт ωιℓℓ ѕтαят тнєιя ℓινєѕ ωιтн ѕυffєяιиg.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Urban9aira:
you so quick in giving award. your wares go soon finish oh if you continue to award people easily like this

lol. I've been seeing his performance since, especially the way he relates with people grin
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Bornboy4: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Result of an Untamed sexual urge.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Tillatalk: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
CP adopting him is a wrong move

The child will grow up to realize that he was adopted by a man in black with black heart
why don't go and adopt the baby since you have a good heart
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Robnectar:

and u also love scamming peepz ttoo grin

alhaji sakamanje wink

Most mechanics are scammers. 90% of them.

Is that what is eating you up ?

Stop quoting me b4 you turn to vegetable.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Robnectar(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Most mechanics are scammers. 90% of them.

Is that what is eating you up ?

Stop quoting me b4 you turn to vegetable.

stop twisting talk,... people wey u scam for dis forum go soon come for u olohun,.. just watch and see :/
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Robnectar:

stop twisting talk,... people wey u scam for dis forum go soon come for u olohun,.. just watch and see :/

Nairaland makes it easy for foolish people to mix with legends.

See a psychiatrist.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Abandoned Day-old Baby. CP May Adopt Him by Robnectar(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Nairaland makes it easy for foolish people to mix with legends.

See a psychiatrist.

make yah papa see psychiatrist 1st,... Cc lalasticlala & seun come see sakamanje grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.