Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? (971 Views)

Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by jaraflaver(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Millions of Nigerian including fans of this two celebrities have been arguing on who is the best when it comes to the world of Entertainment.

The debate has also cause fight amount fans as they argue to defend their favorite role model in both music and fashion.

so what is your thought on this who sings better?.

Join the conversation on talk zone

Freshnaijatrends.ng

https://freshnaijatrends.ng/talk-zone/between-teni-and-niniola-who-sings-better/

Re: Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by zolajpower: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Popularity wise teni is more popular so I give it to teni music wise . I don't even know and can't sing any of NiNi 's music sef

2 Likes

Re: Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
I just love the duo. Great vocals, good music thoh different styles..I love teni for her good blend of Yoruba culture
Re: Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by Joshmodest(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Niniola would kill teni in anything at all , voice , dance , versatility , mature lyrics and style , teni is good but Nini is far ahead .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by WoundedLamb: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
The first sentence is what bloggers use to pit people against each other: "people have been arguing...", "many have been wondering", etc. Meanwhile, they just want to start something for thier own amusement. These sisters are good in what they do. They've got fans both both individually and in common, no need to make them take sides.
Re: Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? by khengxlei(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2021
teni ofc cool

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Ruth Kadiri Pen Heartfelt Tribute To Late Prophet T.B. Joshua / "I'm So Proud Of You"- Nengi Congratulates Laycon On His Latest Grammy Feature / James Brown And Friend Accused Of Stealing From A Lady At Cubana Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.