Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show (678 Views)

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by Emmyicon(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Beautifully endowed boss lady won Lagos connect reality TV show that was keenly contested. She beat twenty eight other contestants to clinch the first prize of BMW Saloon car and 2 million worth of deal.At the venue to present the prize,veteran nollywood actor Chris Onyenso presented the key of the car and the award to the Lima lush and welcome her to league of celebrities. There were other consolation cash prizes for first and second runner up Soniabrite and Adagold.
The event was held at Lagos Mansion with top guests in attendance. For more details you can check @lagosconnectrealitytvshow

Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by MrSensor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who is this one? I don't know her.

3 Likes

Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by Anigreat: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

What a nice chest she has, that chest must have passed through so much fire hence the winning.
Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by Emmyicon(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
She is the big name now
Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

What a nice chest she has, that chest must have passed through so much fire hence the winning.
think positive some times

Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by Uneksbaby: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

be calming down abeg
Re: Boss Lady Harlima Christopher Won Lagos Connect Reality TV Show by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Who?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Governor Wike And Senator Rochas Okorocha Show Off Their Dancing Skills At / The Deputy Chairman Of Osun State Council Of Obas,has Kicked The Bucket! Erin Wo / Kodak Black Sentenced To 18 Months On Probation, For A 2016 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.