Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,647 members, 7,902,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ugwu Seeds For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ugwu Seeds For Sale (462 Views)

Pumpkin Seeds For Sale / Difference Between Vanilla Pods And Seeds / Nuts, Seeds And Dried Cranberries Available At Good Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwu Seeds For Sale by Hally03(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello Nairaland Farmers,

We have some Ugwu (fluted pumpkin) seeds for sale! Raining season is finally here, and this is the best time to start your planting.

For Newbies, Ugwu seeds when planted, germinates within the first 10 days, and will be ready for harvesting 30-40 days from germination. They are easy to cultivate and multiply quickly. You do not need large plots of land to start, as you can start even in your backyard, for you family, neighborhood or even as a business.

Our seeds are of the broad-leaf variety and are available at:

** ₦25 each (for less than 100 pieces)
** ₦20 each (for 100 pieces or more)

Limited stocks available.
Location is Oyo town, Oyo state.
Delivery available Nationwide as well.

For orders, contact Shukrah Food Mills through our social media pages:

https://www.instagram.com/shukrahfoods
https://www.instagram.com/shukrahfoodmills

Re: Ugwu Seeds For Sale by pozehnani(f): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
I remember this thing when we traveled to the villa. We ate it a lot those days. Very tasty snacks.
Re: Ugwu Seeds For Sale by pocohantas(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:
I remember this thing when we traveled to the villa. We ate it a lot those days. Very tasty snacks.

It can be eaten?? ??!!! shocked
Re: Ugwu Seeds For Sale by pozehnani(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

It can be eaten?? ??!!! shocked

Yes. You boil and remove the these outer shell you can see here. The inner seed taste like boiled egg white. Though some are bitter if you're not lucky.

Very tasty.
Re: Ugwu Seeds For Sale by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Yes. You boil and remove the these outer shell you can see here. The inner seed taste like boiled egg white. Though some are bitter if you're not lucky.

Very tasty.

I hate game of luck, that is why I stopped taking udara (agbalumo). Thanks for the info though, now I know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugwu Seeds For Sale by pozehnani(f): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

I hate game of luck, that is why I stopped taking udara (agbalumo). Thanks for the info though, now I know. cheesy

Lol.. .
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Habits Aging Your Body By A Decade / How To Make Roasted Groundnut At Home / Be Your Own Boss With Just 7500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.