Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! (3546 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Brite02(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs. Chima

Goodness me!!! That wasn't chima?
Oh my gosssssshhhh! Then i can sabi swagga pass am na tongue
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2011
lmao @ d-sense and brite. grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2011
^^ behave! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2011
kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Hehehe I have what the white and black chick including every other chick want $+Swag, my ever ready to explore  lipsrsealed and so many more  undecided lipsrsealed tongue cheesy smiley wink

Hmm @ buying my village with your $7.50 per hr income. To buy that villa you must be richer than Bill Gate/My papi. .  Because the villa is bigger than Tx tongue

The bottom line is, FINISH the contract that I assigned you to and I will hook u up cheesy

If that all YOU GOT GOING FOR yourself is SWAG those weren't real women you were dealing with.  Real women go for substance and quality and not what a nigga have on his foot.  I make my money the legal way and I do not need to scam anyone to get ahead.  Try it and you will feel much better.  Making your own money is rewarding.   wink

Bottom line: [size=22pt]I don't want your Chuck n Cheese looking arse[/size].  Find someone that is desperate to sleep with you.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2011
desholah:

angry angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Apr 17, 2011
Brite02:

Mrs. Chima

Goodness me!!! That wasn't chima?
Oh my gosssssshhhh! Then i can sabi swagga pass am na tongue

Chima isn't short, burnt black nor ugly.  Keep that in mind.   wink   You on the other hand looks like Brother Franklin huh?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that all YOU GOT GOING FOR yourself is SWAG those weren't real women you were dealing with.  Real women go for substance and quality and not what a nigga have on his foot.  I make my money the legal way and I do not need to scam anyone to get ahead.  Try it and you will feel much better.  Making your own money is rewarding. wink

Bottom line: [size=22pt]I don't want you Chuck n Cheese spokeperson[/size]. Find someone that is desperate to sleep with you. 

Pointless but ok
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 1:20am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry

Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Pointless but ok

Of course it is pointless when you are sonned biatch.  wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2011
deeeeeee-seeeeeeeense!  angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2011
Desholah,

Taba these nuts.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2011
Sis,

What you crying for? angry angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are speaking from your culo I can tell
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sis,

What you crying for? angry angry

Don't know why she's not willing to kiss . .Guess she's breaking up with me undecided angry angry angry cry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Apr 17, 2011
REALITY101:

You are speaking from your culo I can tell

You are speaking from your come soaked mouth I can tell.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2011
@chima the laughter, overwhelmed me and tears came down.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Apr 17, 2011
desholah:

Don't know why she's not willing to kiss . .Guess she's breaking up with me undecided angry angry angry cry

Who are you talking to?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2011
desholah:

yes. i am mad at you cry cry angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2011
kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss . . .I told you it's OUT and not coming back.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 17, 2011
just edit it for me bro. undecided

for my sanity, lol please do it.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 17, 2011
this is why i hate going to church. angry Buncha mad folks.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Brite02(m): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chima isn't short, burnt black nor ugly.  Keep that in mind.   wink   You on the other hand looks like Brother Franklin huh?  

Helo mrs. Chima!
Me look like Bro Frankeistein, huh? You don kill moi be that tongue anyways sha i go do lerrra tongue do make you come sleep nite don come cool
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:16am On Apr 17, 2011
Brite02:

Helo mrs. Chima!
Me look like Bro Frankeistein, huh? You don kill moi be that tongue anyways sha i go do lerrra tongue do make you come sleep nite don come cool

Make me sleep? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2011
Come on Skype azzzzzzz angry angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by desholah(m): 2:36am On Apr 17, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 17, 2011
desholah:

Come on Skype azzzzzzz angry angry
wink wink
Chima you on sis? smiley
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Awwww shit! Brother Franklin is back! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wifey don't angryyyyyy me!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

First it was that song thread and I thought I was gonna see a song like all for you Keith Urban or some romantic song, been a sucker for love songs, I opened that thread with running.

And then this one, I thought I was gonna see someone like Trey songz.

Respect yourself!!! I don't like it jor. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Matter How Tough A Girl Is / Arva Is Back. / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.