Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? (333 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by eomajeh: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mr Omor gives the best answer you'll find to the question "What advice do you have for Mr President?"

See him answer in the video titled "Mr President is trying":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLMJqDic2E

Please Subscribe to the channel, and share the video.

Also, don't leave without telling us (via reply/ comment) what advice you have for the president. Drop your 2 cents; after all, we're in the country together.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by LokoH(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
I will advise him to jump from the fourth floor.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mr President should succ a dicc
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by longetivity(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
our president died in 2017

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by Warripikine: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
He should Go back to Niger republic.its his country town after all
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by lilvicky68(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tell him I found gold in my septic tank I want to show him..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by flokii: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
My advice.. "Nepotism is worse than corruption, you can't claim to be fighting corruption whereas nepotism rears its head in your government".

Everyone is tired of this government of North, by North and for Fulanis plus the level of corruption going on in this government is heart wrecking.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by mbaise1000: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
I will advice him to prove kanu wrong once and for all by submitting himself for a DNA test or at least adress journalists in fulfude language or come out life like all other living presidents and answer journalists directly in open place
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by internationalman(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
To return this book to the library he borrowed it from

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by SmartPolician: 3:29am On Mar 19, 2021
To step down because his brain lacks what it takes to lead a classroom let alone a country of 200 million people.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by Validated: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2021
eomajeh:
Mr Omor gives the best answer you'll find to the question "What advice do you have for Mr President?"

See him answer in the video titled "Mr President is trying":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLMJqDic2E

Please Subscribe to the channel, and share the video.

Also, don't leave without telling us (via reply/ comment) what advice you have for the president. Drop your 2 cents; after all, we're in the country together.

He should resign and go and rest ... with 3 recessions and 3 record breaking poverty propagating governments, noone can match those records.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by Lordave: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2021
My advice to buhari is for him not to slow down in showing the true colors and intentions of the fulani and hausa parasites in Nigeria. We can"t afford to repeat this mistake again by thinking anything good could ever come out from his people again, not even when one has contested for the presidency 9 times and shading alligator tears.

I mean for a combined 40 years or more under fulani and hausa democratic and autocratic military leadership yet Nigeria with all her resources is still competing as the poverty capital of the world. buhari is certainly Nigeria's last president from the hausa and fulani group. They have nothing to offer towards Nigeria progress, all what they are after is the money they can loot and enjoy in with their 4 wives in an event of disintegration.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by eomajeh: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lordave:
My advice to buhari is for him not to slow down in showing the true colors and intentions of the fulani and hausa parasites in Nigeria. We can"t afford to repeat this mistake again by thinking anything good could ever come out from his people again, not even when one has contested for the presidency 9 times and shading alligator tears.

I mean for a combined 40 years or more under fulani and hausa democratic and autocratic military leadership yet Nigeria with all her resources is still competing as the poverty capital of the world. buhari is certainly Nigeria's last president from the hausa and fulani group. They have nothing to offer towards Nigeria progress, all what they are after is the money they can loot and enjoy in with their 4 wives in an event of disintegration.

you are funny
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? by eomajeh: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:
To return this book to the library he borrowed it from

it seems he is still in chapter 2; and the book has like 22 chapters

(1) (Reply)

ISIS, Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns / Plan For A Nationwide Extermination Of Indigenous People. / Bola Ilori And Osun State, By Kayode Olaitan Ajisefini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.