Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Relax Your Body In Daily Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Relax Your Body In Daily Life? (183 Views)

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Relax Your Body In Daily Life? by Yitahome1998: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Maybe you should have a [url]massage chair[/url]https://www.yitahome.com/hot-sale-massage-chair
YITAHOME massage chair has 145cm SL track system that is ergonomically designed, which can drag your neck to the upper thigh and massage tired muscles. Dual electric linear actuators allow legs and back to be adjusted separately for a luxurious massage experience.
:

Re: How To Relax Your Body In Daily Life? by anngrant: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have recliner sofa in the theater room which take most of the space directly in front of the screen. I was looking to get another one for the side wall but that will make it too crowded. So I'm looking for some recommendations for floor seats by link. Some that mostly kids will be using but should be sturdy enough for adults as well. Looked at bean bag chairs but doesn't look like they last long plus not very comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Otuaro Celebrates Birthday With Inmates, Advise Them To Turn A New Leaf / Great For Children! / Make Your Daily Earning From This Place Just With Ur Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.