Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,363 members, 7,932,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors (38029 Views)

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Kingrefreshed: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Islie:
How El-Rufai Cooked Lies That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors – Goodluck Jonathan

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/how-el-rufai-cooked-lies-oritsejafor-and-i-are-boko-haram-sponsors-%E2%80%93-goodluck-jonathan

That short Satan. Even though I hate Goodluck Jonathan for his weakness but the short devil called Hell rufai is nothing but a Terrorist and a serial killer
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Chioma1989: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jonathan was too SIMPLISTIC for my liking. Love men with balls.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by exminister(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
I don't know about Jonathan oo, but Oritsejafor's hand is not clean.

Abi no be the same Oritsejafor that was using his private jet to be importing ammunition into the country... That same ammunition ended up in Northern elites hand.....

Strike back movie season 3-4 briefed the story
See one mumu oooooo
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Ruggman: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
ArewaWife:

Please he shouldn't come back. Nigerians that are praising him now will turn against him.

Nigerians need him so much now . We have seen it all and we know better now.
Things cannot continue this way this group will destroy nigeria soon, Jonathan must come back to rescue us I beg
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by exminister(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Abi no be the same Oritsejafor that was using his private jet to be importing ammunition into the country... That same ammunition ended up in Northern elites hand.....

See one mumu oooooo
see one big mumu
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
[s]I don't know about Jonathan oo, but Oritsejafor's hand is not clean.

Strike back movie season 3-4 briefed the story[/s]

The discussion here is clearly beyond your intellectual capacity. Find a thread you can fit into.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'll be happy if anyone here can help me with 2k or less. Since morning, I've only managed to eat unripe pawpaw. May sound funny but I'm not a scam. I'm just broke
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by excel101(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:
In summary, you were a very weak president - exactly the opposite of what Nigeria needs.
How could you allow mere governors and ordinary people to ridicule your government to that extent and push you out despite all you think you did and planned to do for the country?
You actually deserved to lose the election in a country like Nigeria.
Next time, if you know you don't have the balls to play the dirty politics, you step aside on time for someone who's got the balls.
You always wanted a truthful leader, now you've found one in Former President Goodluck Jonathan, same you is now saying he's weak. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

So now that oritsejafor is not importing who is now importing?
Maybe it is now your father that has taken over.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Jonathan my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

El rufai and sowore are pussy ass niggarrs

Especially sowore....that moda fuckkker destroyed Jonathan government

you dey yan opata
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by ransomed: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:
In summary, you were a very weak president - exactly the opposite of what Nigeria needs.
How could you allow mere governors and ordinary people to ridicule your government to that extent and push you out despite all you think you did and planned to do for the country?
Next time, if you know you don't have the balls to play the dirty politics, you step aside on time for someone who's got the balls.

You papa that got the balls is exterminating your folks up north, unleashing Fulanis on everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by harjay1986: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
thatigboman:
That midget el rufai is very lucky Jona is a gentleman.
El rufai claims that his father is from katsina, while he is from kaduna. How?
Fulani marabouts that trekked from futa jallon highlands in guinea come to nigeria claiming lords.

sorry from the time, there is no fulani tribe in africa they are so minute that they are not recognise, I think we have to give them center Africa treath
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by naijadrivablog: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tactics of a bad man is accuse another about what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by harjay1986: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shile981:
I'll be happy if anyone here can help me with 2k or less. Since morning, I've only managed to eat unripe pawpaw. May sound funny but I'm not a scam. I'm just broke

send ur aza i can help with 1k

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by NWABUKA007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Elrufai isn't doing anything worthwhile about KADUNA SECURITY AT ALL

CHECK MY SIGGY

FOR A COMBO
40000MAH POWER BANK + 32GB MEMORY CARD + MOSQUITO BRACELET FOR JUST #4990
PAY ON DELIVERY
USE THE LINK TO CREATE AN ORDER ACCOUNT
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by defcon4: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Not true, the Barack Obama government blocked all channels of arms procurement by the Nigerian geoverment. Hence the need for black market procurement from S.A. the same Americans made the S.A government impound the plane and cease the money meant for arms purchase. Now ask yourself why was America indirectly supporting Boko Haram? What agreement does the north have with the west regarding Nigeria.

Be wise, ask questions

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by dapadawee: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

am sure u are a Muslim
do u have evidence

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by nedekid: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You cannot be that naive/ignorant. Let's assume you are being sarcastic.
Anyway, arms were not being sold to Nigeria due to the policies of the Obama administration. Arms had to be acquired via unconventional means. The cash that was on that chartered flight was for funding equipments and possibly to fund the south African mercenary outfit that decimated boko haram just before the elections.
As per the plane owned by the pastor. It is common practice for owners of P Jets to place them for hire when not in use to defray the cost of maintainance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by ScamHunter: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jonathan is the Prince Among His Brethren
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by funshint(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
GEJ breaking some tables here. The day GEJ decided to turn his back on the SW with the unjust sack of the President of the court of appeal "Justice Ayo Salami" with massive unchecked cases of corruption most especially by people from his side, that marked the beginning of his fall. GEJ really betrayed the solid support yorubas gave him towards his emergence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by baseb: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:

You are absolutely on point. Very right.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by ScamHunter: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

That short Satan. Even though I hate Goodluck Jonathan for his weakness but the short devil called Hell rufai is nothing but a Terrorist and a serial killer

Surely,,, you love Mohammad Buhari for his strength
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by gabi87(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
donmixc:
shut up foolish old man, you are a boko haram sponsor even till now, you think you can fool us Your plans to destabilize the north will fail. One day you and your chariots will be exposed. Evil old fool

You are stupid and a big foul
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by BLIZZARDCON: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
The worsening situation of insecurity today is as a result of the political Boko Haram engaged by the PDP government of Jonathan in a bid to remain in power, the boys have been used and abandoned and the ISWAP and ISIS to over and started using them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by funshint(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
defcon4:

Not true, the Barack Obama government blocked all channels of arms procurement by the Nigerian geoverment. Hence the need for black market procurement from S.A. the same Americans made the S.A government impound the plane and cease the money meant for arms purchase. Now ask yourself why was America indirectly supporting Boko Haram? What agreement does the north have with the west regarding Nigeria.

Be wise, ask questions

So if American placed an embago on arms trade to Nigeria, what happens to buying from China ��. There was a dark motive behind that purchase in South Africa; yes we know Buhati is a devil but GEJs hand is not totally clean.
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
harjay1986:

send ur aza i can help with 1k
0256002493 G T bank Adesile. God will bless you bro
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Duplik8t77(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

I doubt that as well cos back then El rufai was one of the Northern Boko haram sympathizers including Buhari
of all buhari supporters on Nairaland, this is the only guy I respect. he says the truth sometimes. unlike that vulture grilling dolt who has grilled his brain to coal.
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Biyonce(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
That short man hates Christians, not surprised
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Ashirioluwa: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
You (Badluck Jonathan) and the present president (Mr. Badhari) are visionless leaders. Both of you only enriched the few people in your political circles and family members.

No hope for the youths because the two choices we have in next election are the real looting machines. Any of these guys Atiku or Tinubu will suck the country dry
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:

Those that have d balls to play d dirty politics are in power. Can u explain how ur standard of living has improved & how nigeria has fared since 2015 till date?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Duplik8t77(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Both GEJ and Buhari have failed on how they handle insecurity
, be like this guy. he supports buhari, but uses his logic and brains. but you....? mek I no talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Godwin Obaseki In Aso Rock (pictures) / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.