Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Operation Dismantle Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Dismantle Ipob (3477 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2021
God knows I have said my own. Ndi Igbo si ekwughi ekwu melu onu. Now, I dey govt house ilorin dey watch the drama.

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by MrSamsung(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:
God knows I have said my own. Ndi Igbo si ekwughi ekwu melu onu. Now, I dey govt house ilorin dey watch the drama.

No wonder.

I also heard that you are holding onto one Northern d!ck

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Princesaha: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

they should stop! the NA are bidding there time ipob are not when they descend on the east it gonna be very terrible..the innocent citizen will bear the brunt of ipob actions.

What made you think that this your taqqiya will work on Igbo people? I read some certain things here on Nairaland and I shake my heads in pity for your likes. If you know the kind of love Igbo people have for MNk, you wouldn't have come here making a fool of yourself. Infact his popularity and acceptance grew after he formed ESN to protect our mothers and aged ones in the farm. So you suddenly wake up and are now asking Igbo to hate somebody fighting for their wellbeing while then loving those that have killed them for over 20 years. I am a very very busy person but someday, I will take out time to list the sins, the massacres meted on we Igbos since the year 2000 till date. Even little Children were not spared so far you are Igbo. You can keep hallucinating here but the truth is that the more you rant here, the more popular he gets and there is nothing you can do about it. If killing few Soldiers will make the Army declare another way on the East and you that claims to be an Igbo man is proud to say it, then it means you are nothing but an Efulefu. Do you know how many Soldiers that are being massacred daily in the North by Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram, have they declared war on them? I know you are a Fulani or Northern Muslim miscreant masquerading as an Igbo man. But let me tell you this, your tears just dey start.

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:

CC NIGHTMARE0O7 WHAT DID I TELL YOU grin
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2021
MrSamsung:

No wonder.

I also heard that you are holding onto one Northern d!ck
yes am holding on to northern dick! That's all they know. Insults and threats and more insults. Quote me again and you will be ignored coz you are not worth my attention at all
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by capitalzero: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE IDIOT IS NOT AN IGBO GUY PLEASE angry
I am not igbo but study of history has helped me be free of bias.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

i dnt give a Bleep about the north they can all die for all i care,my concern is about Igbo land Ipob are starting sumting they can't possibly finish. the nigerian fulani government have deep hatred for Ndigbo and killing the officers u're inviting the wrath of blood thirsty soldiers to descend on innocent people in the east.

when would u guys learn huh..u guys are making the wrong approach!. u have no plan stupidy and foolishness is enshrined in the movement.
cum out and see the light.

Fear is worst than death. After a man dies what happens? Who has lived forever?

If all must die for Biafra to cum. What are we still living for?

Fearful lot

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

I am not igbo but study of history has helped me be free of bias.
TAQIYYA IS THE ONLY THING THAT UNITES YORUBA MUSLIMS AND THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE, UNFORTUNATELY SOME EDUCATED ILLITERATES ARE BUYING INTO THEIR IDEA

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by capitalzero: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TAQIYYA IS THE ONLY THING THAT UNITES YORUBA MUSLIMS AND THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE, UNFORTUNATELY SOME EDUCATED ILLITERATES ARE BUYING INTO THEIR IDEA

It is islam that unites yoruba muslims and northerners.

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CC NIGHTMARE0O7 WHAT DID I TELL YOU grin
they have leave the topic to face Adadike. Now I know na imaghi ife. So u think I will spill my real location online? Continue with insults and threats coz sense eludes you. Be rest assured that I will ignore u as usual
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by MrSamsung(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:
yes am holding on to northern dick! That's all they know. Insults and threats and more insults. Quote me again and you will be ignored coz you are not worth my attention at all

Look at this one. Do you think I got respect for women who lack respect for their bodies, culture and men.

Look at your counterparts( Hausa/Fulani women), do they behave like you lots( sellouts Igbo women), even in the face of money. THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THAT if you ever care about your WORTH

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2021
MrSamsung:

Look at this one. Do you think I got respect for women who lack respect for their bodies, culture and men.

Look at your counterparts( Hausa/Fulani women), do they behave like you lots( sellouts Igbo women), even in the face of money. THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THAT if you ever care about your WORTH
ignored. Next
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2021
imhotep:
[s]But you remain silent about Boko Haram and herdsmen abi.
The deception continues[/b]. . .

cc lzaa ngadaawo
[s][/s]

Tackle the issue on ground
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Tackle the issue on ground

Stop supporting RUGA land grabbers

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:
they have leave the topic to face Adadike. Now I know na imaghi ife. So u think I will spill my real location online? Continue with insults and threats coz sense eludes you. Be rest assured that I will ignore u as usual
LMFAO WHATS MY FVCKING BUSINESS WITH YOUR LOCATION I DONT DEAL WITH BRAINWASHED KIDS LIKE YOU. GO MEET ONE BEREMX MAKE SHE LECTURE YOU, ATLEAST SHE’S MORE EXPOSED THAN YOU.

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by jimyjames(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

is amotekun attacking the nigeria army?
did you dismantle the Nigerian Army when it carried out operation python dance on unarmed ipob protesters?
the number of police and soldiers, unknown gun men has killed it's not up to the number python dance killed yet
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LMFAO WHATS MY FVCKING BUSINESS WITH YOUR LOCATION I DONT DEAL WITH BRAINWASHED KIDS LIKE YOU. GO MEET ONE BEREMX MAKE SHE LECTURE YOU, ATLEAST SHE’S MORE EXPOSED THAN YOU.
ignored
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Hmm ipob was on course with this struggle not until from last 2yrs they lost it completely

One of them was calling anyother Igbo man who does not support ipob an imposter in another thread and I ask must all of us be ipob

The manner at which this guy's attack other Igbos for not alligning with the operation is really irritating

We can all be Igbo but we all can never be ipob

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2021
imhotep:

Stop supporting RUGA land grabbers

It will not be well with ruga and land grabbers

Can you tackle the issue on ground now?
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by cheruv: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

your approaches are wrong since time immemorial from ss saga now to killing police saga..there are proves every were to blame ipob of the attacks carried out.
cc.afube angry

get ur self a good leader, and if u ever think nigeria will split without a fight then u're sleeping on a bicycle...
Ugbuu ka o zhiri onwe ya na ọ bụghị onye Igbo....

Ọ ga-adị mma ka ndi Igbo gbashie ya nkịtị ka ọ mara na sọọ ya kwụụ n'aparị ya undecided

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

i dnt give a Bleep about the north they can all die for all i care,my concern is about Igbo land Ipob are starting sumting they can't possibly finish. the nigerian fulani government have deep hatred for Ndigbo and killing the officers u're inviting the wrath of blood thirsty soldiers to descend on innocent people in the east.

when would u guys learn huh..u guys are making the wrong approach!. u have no plan stupidy and foolishness is enshrined in the movement.
cum out and see the light.
YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT HIGHLY ENLIGHTENED MR TAQIYYA MASTER grin.
LET ME SAY IT IN IGBO LINGUA. OLE EBE ISI NA MPAGHARA ALA OWUWA ANYANWU EDE IHE A IDERE UGBUA.

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
imhotep:

Do you also plan to dismantle Amotekun ?

Pitching amotekun a creation dat was licensed and generally created by the Yoruba people with an illegally armed militant group esn is the highest level of unintelligence

Ala Igbo is not a one mans business
You can't impose your militant sect on Us

The job of a seccessionist group is to agitate and not to go about creating an illegally armed militant group

Ipob is getting it wrong and they need to sit and restructure their movement

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
cheruv:

Ugbuu ka o zhiri onwe ya na ọ bụghị onye Igbo....

Ọ ga-adị mma ka ndi Igbo gbashie ya nkịtị ka ọ mara na sọọ ya kwụụ n'aparị ya undecided
OF COURSE THE MAYE NOR BE IGBO MAN NA. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IGNORED BUT OUR WILLING TOOLS IN THE EAST MUST SURELY BUY INTO HIS IDEA

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:
ignored
NOBODY CARES
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by November1857(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

u guys dnt have the equipment to wage this war... angry

get urself a sensible leader not kanu.plz
OyigboUpdate with his usually evil antics.

You have changed your moniker, cause it is not longer selling ! Typical Fulani slave..

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
[s]YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT HIGHLY ENLIGHTENED MR TAQIYYA MASTER grin.
LET ME SAY IT IN IGBO LINGUA. OLE EBE ISI NA MPAGHARA ALA OWUWA ANYANWU EDE IHE A IDERE UGBUA[/s].

Akuko iberibe
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by adadike(f): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NOBODY CARES
ignored
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ejanla077: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:
This is to all sensible Igbo sons and daughters,the current trend happening in Igbo land in which the nigerian armed forces posts and barracks are being attacked by Ipob must be condemned!!!..

I have never been and will never be an ipob apologist, i have interacted with this group and i find them to have this bizzare attitude, ur opinion count for nothing only the opinion of there god from afarukwu is worth it.

how on earth will full grown men with hairs on their balls bow down to mere man and sing praises of him; by referring to him as another saviour..a man who talks like a weaver bird, he has never for once contributed anything towards the development of Igbo land all he keeps ranting is janjawee*d!janjawee*d!janjawee*d!. jst the other day he came out and said if biafra was achieved he was going to be exporting free oil to west african countries wat a dumb ass nigga. angry this is who ipob fanatics refer to as a leader "mazi with the psychotic disorder."

all his years in israel he couldn't create allies all he does was exporting insults,this is the kind of man that wakes up in the morning and start threatening to bomb russia if given a little power,this man will only bring chaos to Igbo land jst like hitler did to the germans who taught he was jst another saviour to rise them up to be the world power! but it ended up in a bitter and agonising defeat to the germans.and this is exactly the same approach mnk is taking.

when esn was created we all supported it due to the atrocities of the fulanis since the government couldn't curb their menace but right now it is a different story today,all we could see is a terrorist organisation emancipating from this group and thanks to their god who gave the orders in one of his broadcast to kill any police man found on any check point..i was recently on their page and read hw this wild animals were jubilating over the killing of innocent souls,calling for more to be killed as well.

i understand their pains abt the nigerian army atrocities carried out in oyibo and operation python dance in 2017 and nothing was done abt it this is bcux we don't have good leaders...in orlu soldiers were killed, in the last two months precisely police barracks and even naval base have been attacked and scores of officers killed,,u fools don't no when to stop. angry angry

mnk is in the uk inciting violence and trying to turn Igbo land into another sambisa forest and u guys are cheering him on ur supleme leader.mentally enslaved fools.

now i want u guys to absorb and digest this u guys are in no position to engage the nigerian army in a full fledged war! forget about boko haram saga it all for political gains, if u guys were ready to deal with the security forces then u would used the right approach in doing that by recruiting atleast 10,000 men yearly and has well hiring experienced mercenaries to train this men by splitting them up all over war torn africa and middle asia. this was wat paul kagame the tutsi rebel leader did,wen he sensed the unrest in rwanda how the hutu government were expelling the tutsis from power and ensuring the rwanda army was majorly made up of hutu soldiers, he immediately took advantage of the uprising in dr congo against mobutu's regime and sent thousands of able bodied tutsi men to be trained,he did this for years secretly without the rwanda government knowing anytin abt it. they were heavily trained physically and mentally stable to a wage war which they even supported the rebel groups in dr congo in fighting a gorilla warfare against dr congo army until mobutu was removed from power. and so when the rwanda genocide started the hutu soldiers were no match for them they easily defeated the hutus in one month and kigali captured even though the hutus had upper hand in weaponry and ammunitions. i bet if it was to be kanu the whole world would have known his plans bcux he talks too much! angry and i quote "he is not fit to be a leader he has no clue no plan or what so ever to be a leader".

u're waging a war u're not prepared for, ur army is impoverished nd not well positioned, it will only take the NA two days to bomb Igbo land back to stone age. for crying out loud this isn't a tribal war-fare but u idiot want to confront the nigerian army unprepared bcux ur creator mnk gave u orders to attack..fools.

plz i'm beckoning on all sensible Igbo sons and daughters on this forum we need to check mate the activities of Ipob in Igbo land we need to start an awareness to save this people from this mental slavery..what is currently happening now to ipob is the same thing happening to boko haram they have being brain washed by religion while ipob have being brain washed by mnk,if we do not stand now the consequences will be too damning bcux they are slaves and willing tool for mnk.

Ipob are already projecting nnamdi kanu to lead Igbo land if secession ever happens in nigeria and u know wat that means ndigbo ..when we have great Igbo men and women out there who have succeeded in all sphere of life na afarukwu mad man they want make he rule Igbo land.

nnamdi kanu will never rule Igbo land know this and have peace.

Ndigbo wake up and let join hands and reshape Igboland..enough from the fools we call leaders..ipob are ass licking kanu our leaders are ass licking fulanis.we must put a stop to this.

MAKA IGBO AMAKA.

pazienza
bkayy
adadike
amarabae
twutin
umueri
nwanimo
obalatule
nkwobi042
igboid

God will punish you..
This man u re insulting has done more for Igbo land than anyone ever did dead or alive..

Igbo awakening is more important than everything

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Akuko iberibe
TALO ELEYI undecided

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by donnie(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Pitching amotekun a creation dat was licensed and generally created by the Yoruba people with an illegally armed militant group esn is the highest level of unintelligence

The job of a seccessionist group is to agitate and not to go about creating an illegally armed militant group

Confused individual
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

It will not be well with ruga and land grabbers

Can you tackle the issue on ground now?
Stop supporting Herdsmen

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Speak out against Herdsmen, they are illegal terrorist land grabbers

Gubernatorial Elections: States That Apc,pdp,labour,nnpp May Win / Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke / Just Imagine The People I Share Country With

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72