Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,889 members, 7,918,894 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? (2565 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Fejoku: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
wisdom is beta than the strong weapons of war
There's no wisdom in adjusting to all the wickedness of an oppressor. Those who did so are today extinct.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by CaptainAyub: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Pierocash:
This was how terrorism started in the north. They first started attacking police and security posts. Look at where it has degenerated to now.

I pray the south east don't go same way.
Terrorism can NEVER take root in Igbo land.
Our culture, values etc don't give room for that.
That's why even the muslims in Igbo land are never hardliners
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by CaptainAyub: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
They are not unknown but known.

And there is nothing like blessing in disguise but instead trouble in advance
Don't cry for me Argentina!
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
They are not unknown but known.

And there is nothing like blessing in disguise but instead trouble in advance
Only if your sense can be a little beat tuned you would have understand that gone are the reign of threats and intimidations, infact the prolonged threats and intimidations actually gave birth to what you're now lermenting on which is nothing to compare with what is about to come, if only you know you would have just keep quiet and keep praying for your 72 virgins.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Monogamy: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Only if your sense can be a little beat tuned you would have understand that gone are the reign of threats and intimidations, infact the prolonged threats and intimidations actually gave birth to what you're now lermenting on which is nothing to compare with what is about to come, if only you know you would have just keep quiet and keep praying for your 72 virgins.

Summary pls cos I don't like reading gibberish epistle
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Makemefit12op(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Summary pls cos I don't like reading gibberish epistle
The summary is that the east is the fastest way your terrorist brothers can their 72 virgins. Anumpam
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by gawu1: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
bobogoat91:
I don't care to know the identity of these unknown gunmen, but God bless them wherever they are as they keep on doing the mission of evangelism against wicked and illegal checkpoints (extortionist road offices set up across the SE)... I wish them more bullets and oil to their rifles grin

Ya gazie! grin
By the time responses start against these unknown gunmen being hailed, pressed and prayed for, nobody will complain known people are being killed. Let the unknown gunmen continue gunning down the security men. It's just matter of time.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fejoku:

What's your suggestion? Should we continue to suffer under extortion and things get worse or do we encourage them to go back to their stations and allow commuters to go in peace? Every exploitation have an end. When the people have had enough of your extortion, they will revolt.
am against the killings
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
superjab247:

Fulani in disguise spotted

grin grin
pls I don't like it wen u dash me out like dat! am a full nigerdelta woman u hear me!
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
pls I don't like it wen u dash me out like dat! am a full nigerdelta woman u hear me!
Lol..you just reject am fast fast
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..you just reject am fast fast
yes na my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi 2023: Mudi Erhenede Wants Party To Convoke Conference On Zoning / Labour Party Wins Presidential Election / Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.