Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation (23433 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Ijaw Youths Say Ijaw Nation Is Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sure they will divide because some still want to continue asslicking the fulanise.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by yommen: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Yoruba people wey I know are born cowards they fear past any thing am wondering if this Sunday ighodo is a true youroba man or an intruder

Na why Nnamdi Kanu run go hide dey push your boys to go die na!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Futureukstudent:
the colour dy vex me... So if truly Yoruba get it sovereignty, this is what we will present?� cheesy

Many issues will spring up
The Anthem
The flag
The coat of arms
Etc.

So many things will be changed
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Dminister(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is what happens when you have so many loggerheads in one tribe.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Igbodicool(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
, "Yorubas are very united"

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it
The skull represents their trade.

Skull Mining Republic!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

When Last I checked the said Governor said that any Fulani caught would be treated as a criminal. What about your own governors? One was asked how he was going to tackle herdsmen and he said he was supposed to see Buhari in Aso Rock before he could determine what to do. That is nothing but the behavior of a typical afonja coward. Another of your governors lied that there are none of his people seeking refuge in Benin; everyone thought he was telling the truth until Red Cross came up to say that none of the Yewa refugees has gone home. Lol. Cowardly afonjas. grin grin
ESN caught a fulani warlord and killed him without wasting any time. Your OPC caught wakili and sent him to the police because they were scared of what their slave masters would do to them if any harm befell wakili. The funniest part was that the police welcomed wakili, the warlord terrorizing your people and arrested the OPC cowards instead. angry Nothing again but cowards. angry You lots are cowards by nature. grin grin Deal with it. There is a news making rounds that fulanis lost 30 herdsmen and 322 cows in Anambra; you can never hear that such happened in yoruba land. The Emir of illorin will forever reign supreme over your land and no jupiter can change that reality. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Balless Coneheaded nigga. Oya bring that your coconut conehead lemme spit on it. Good boy, come to daddy – Tueh, tueh! cheesy cheesy

Yeah he said that. In typical Igbo chest beating fashion.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by calcal: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
I knew that will surely happen, you don't expect everybody to support the agitation now but when the time comes even small small children will support it.

That's for sure, we just need a little above 50% on a referendum.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Youngmaster0:

We know say na ụna get ritualism and cannibalism
Ask the Igbo people in Anambra.

When will you pound new born baby?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Youngmaster0(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Ask the Igbo people in Anambra.

When will you pound new born baby?
. Ogun State is literally the headquarters of ritalism and cannibalism in Africa
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Youngmaster0:
. Ogun State is literally the headquarters of ritalism and cannibalism in Africa
No Anambra true born will agree that with you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Youngmaster0(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
No Anambra true born will agree that with you.

Sadly for you I'm Anambra
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Uchek(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
You said the truth!

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains. I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it

Ojukwu and Biafra were dead right, after all

ShobayoEmma:
North believe in war before restructuring.
South believe in restructuring before war.

and the fundamental question remains

Can one take the captive from the might without a fight?

The West needs to fight for freedom now on we all die in the northern chains.

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains.
I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Uchek(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021

To the average Yoruba worldview, YES!. But from reality, NO!

ShobayoEmma:
North believe in war before restructuring.
South believe in restructuring before war.

and the fundamental question remains

The West needs to fight for freedom now on we all die in the northern chains.

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains.
I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by ojedele2020: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Ibos should be straight for once why are you a sabotual for once you need yoruba to start the course and we are now in front sit nd you still complain why I know some yoruba are coward but the time has come for every tribe to break it already stall fed govt can stop it nig ve already divide underground just to be announced official

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition / Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.