Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled (3794 Views)

Photo: Allah’s Name In Arabic Form Allegedly Appears On A Mystery Tree In Ibadan / REVEALED: The Real Story Behind The Mystery Images Of Dead Imams In Lagos Mosque / Mystery & Light Of The Holy Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by Deen4me(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Author : Hidayat Yetunde Ogunsola

On a fateful day, more than ten years ago,I was flipping through the pages of the Quran, exploring and trying to learn more about my Lord and some basic concepts of Islam. I came across something that was rather strange and incomprehensible from one of the commentaries of Sohih Bukhari. It says:

Abu Hurayrah (RA) narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said:
“The earth would consume every part of the son of Adam (after his death) except for one bone; the coccyx (the bone at the base of the vertebral column) from which he is created and from which his body will be reconstituted on the Day of Resurrection”.

I couldn't comprehend this hadith. I began to wonder, how could this be possible? Then I said to myself that since this was the statement of the Prophet(SAW), there was no two way about it. "It had to be true"! I whispered to myself, but kept having some battle in my brain on how such could be possible.

After studying embryology in my first year of medical college, that mystery began to unravel right before my eyes, though couldn't still arrive at a solid conclusion. After more years of my exposure to different aspects of medicine, I understood the concept beyond a reasonable doubt and I'm very sure you'll enjoy the short journey I'll be taking you to unravel this mystery. I will not be going into too much details about the embryological evidence for simplicity,

My findings:

On the day 15 after fertilisation of the ovum, the primitive streak appears in the dorsal aspect of the embryo with a pointed end called the primitive node. From the primitive streak and node all the foetus tissues and organs are formed. After the formation of the tissues and organs, the primitive streak and node become emaciated and reside in the sacral zone, in the last vertebrae, so that the coccyx is formed.

Iteratively, the coccyx contains the primitive streak and primitive node from which all the organs are formed. From the hadith of the Prophet, he pointed out that we were created from the coccyx.

A research was done to ascertain this claim in which one of the two vertebra's of 5 coccyx bones were burnt on stones using a gas gun for 10 minutes until their total combustion (the bones became red then black). They put the carbonized pieces in sterilized boxes and took them to the most famous analysis laboratory in Sanaa (Al Olaki laboratory). Dr al Olaki, the professor in histology and pathology in Sanaa University, analyzed the pieces and found that the cells of the bone tissues of the coccyx were not affected and they survived the burning (only the muscles, the fatty tissues and the bone marrow cells were burnt while the coccyx bone cells were not affected). Also, the Prophet said everything will be recreated from the coccyx.

These are my findings from various research and my knowledge on embryology.
How did the Prophet know about the coccyx more than 1430 years ago? Scientists are just beginning to unravel these mysteries and there are still much more yet to be unraveled. Allah has given us this world to contemplate His greatness but unfortunately, mankind still rejects!!

Alhamdulillah we are amongst the rightly guided. May Allah make our feet firm and make aljannah firdaus our final place of abode.

Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by azharuddin: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
JazakAllahu Khairan. Allah is indeed the Almighty.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 7:37pm On May 25, 2011
Deen4me:

Author : Hidayat Yetunde Ogunsola

On a fateful day, more than ten years ago,I was flipping through the pages of the Quran, exploring and trying to learn more about my Lord and some basic concepts of Islam. I came across something that was rather strange and incomprehensible from one of the commentaries of Sohih Bukhari. It says:

Abu Hurayrah (RA) narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said:
“The earth would consume every part of the son of Adam (after his death) except for one bone; the coccyx (the bone at the base of the vertebral column) from which he is created and from which his body will be reconstituted on the Day of Resurrection”.

I couldn't comprehend this hadith. I began to wonder, how could this be possible? Then I said to myself that since this was the statement of the Prophet(SAW), there was no two way about it. "It had to be true"! I whispered to myself, but kept having some battle in my brain on how such could be possible.

After studying embryology in my first year of medical college, that mystery began to unravel right before my eyes, though couldn't still arrive at a solid conclusion. After more years of my exposure to different aspects of medicine, I understood the concept beyond a reasonable doubt and I'm very sure you'll enjoy the short journey I'll be taking you to unravel this mystery. I will not be going into too much details about the embryological evidence for simplicity,

My findings:

On the day 15 after fertilisation of the ovum, the primitive streak appears in the dorsal aspect of the embryo with a pointed end called the primitive node. From the primitive streak and node all the foetus tissues and organs are formed. After the formation of the tissues and organs, the primitive streak and node become emaciated and reside in the sacral zone, in the last vertebrae, so that the coccyx is formed.

Iteratively, the coccyx contains the primitive streak and primitive node from which all the organs are formed. From the hadith of the Prophet, he pointed out that we were created from the coccyx.

You are making this up. Please can you present references supporting the claims I have emphasized above?

Deen4me:

A research was done to ascertain this claim in which one of the two vertebra's of 5 coccyx bones were burnt on stones using a gas gun for 10 minutes until their total combustion (the bones became red then black). They put the carbonized pieces in sterilized boxes and took them to the most famous analysis laboratory in Sanaa (Al Olaki laboratory). Dr al Olaki, the professor in histology and pathology in Sanaa University, analyzed the pieces and found that the cells of the bone tissues of the coccyx were not affected and they survived the burning (only the muscles, the fatty tissues and the bone marrow cells were burnt while the coccyx bone cells were not affected). Also, the Prophet said everything will be recreated from the coccyx.

There are several problems with this report the least of which is a link to the experiment and how it was carried out. Also, how did they manage to burn the fatty tissues and marrow of a bone without affecting the cells of the bone tissue? This simply makes no sense.

Deen4me:

These are my findings from various research and my knowledge on embryology.
How did the Prophet know about the coccyx more than 1430 years ago? Scientists are just beginning to unravel these mysteries and there are still much more yet to be unraveled. Allah has given us this world to contemplate His greatness but unfortunately, mankind still rejects!!

Alhamdulillah we are amongst the rightly guided. May Allah make our feet firm and make aljannah firdaus our final place of abode.

The research you presented was simply not satisfactory and appears to be a miracle that has not been duplicated and your claims about knowledge of embryology is yet to be demonstrated in the above post. Since we know that mammals and birds in general share those aspects in their embryology, what makes this process special in humans?
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by Sweetnecta: 8:36pm On May 25, 2011
the case of humans is special because, among those the two groups that will be judged when recreated, humans is the one with definite form and among those with physical forms, humans will be the only that will be judged. in each case humans have free will while animals with forms dont have free will, and genie that has free will do not have permanent physical form like humans.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 8:52pm On May 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

the case of humans is special because, among those the two groups that will be judged when recreated, humans is the one with definite form and among those with physical forms, humans will be the only that will be judged. in each case humans have free will while animals with forms dont have free will, and genie that has free will do not have permanent physical form like humans.

Let me get this straight. Are you saying that because humans have free will, they will be recreated from their coccyx? Even after I have shown that the OP did not present sufficient evidence backing up the coccyx claim?
Then you also need to realize that some people are born without a coccyx. Will these ones not be recreated? How about those who surgically remove their coccyx? What will happen to them?
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by Sweetnecta: 1:00am On May 28, 2011
i am trying to quit nl cold turkey. but i am drawn back, often, again by the likes of you who think they are too smart. too smart for their own good.

everyone, human beings will be recreated, with or without coccyx, when they were born. anyone who is from the human specie shall be recreated. Allah created man when man was not in existence. He created us with or without coccyx. He can create us, again within His Ability. In this case He will recreate every one, including Adam [as] who He created from sounding clay [cured that it became a sounding object because it was hollow], Eve who He created from a piece of rib taken from Adam [this you will agree is an example of cloning. though the gender is not the same, but the specie is same], their children who He created by a means of sexual intercourse between husband and wife, you and I in the like manner of sexual intercourse between husbands and wives, even those from sperm banks or donors and Jesus with only a mother are going to be recreated.

Allah is in Power. There is Judgment Day and Allah is The Only Judge.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by vedaxcool(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2011
^^^^
Spot on, ALLAH said in the Qur'an:

“[The Noble Koran 17.49-52] They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!"

Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron. "Even if you turn into any kind of creation that you deem impossible." They will then say, "Who will bring us back?" Say, "The One who created you in the first place." They will then shake their heads and say, "When will that be?" Say, "It may be closer than you think." [size=18pt]The day He summons you, you will respond by praising Him, and you will then realize that you had lasted in this life but a short while[/size].
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 8:22pm On May 28, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i am trying to quit nl cold turkey. but i am drawn back, often, again by the likes of you who think they are too smart. too smart for their own good.

Its not that I think I'm too smart, but that some of the statements presented are false or lacking in evidence.

Sweetnecta:

everyone, human beings will be recreated, with or without coccyx, when they were born. anyone who is from the human specie shall be recreated. Allah created man when man was not in existence. He created us with or without coccyx. He can create us, again within His Ability.

But the coccyx is what he is to use according to the OP besides, what will he create people out of? Or will he simply introduce matter into the universe?

Sweetnecta:

In this case He will recreate every one, including Adam [as] who He created from sounding clay [cured that it became a sounding object because it was hollow], Eve who He created from a piece of rib taken from Adam [this you will agree is an example of cloning. though the gender is not the same, but the specie is same],

Then it is not cloning because in cloning, the sexes will be the same. He created Eve out of Adam's rib? Yet he failed to rectify the mistakes he made with Adam? That seems like a poor job.

Sweetnecta:

their children who He created by a means of sexual intercourse between husband and wife, you and I in the like manner of sexual intercourse between husbands and wives, even those from sperm banks or donors and Jesus with only a mother are going to be recreated.

Allah is in Power. There is Judgment Day and Allah is The Only Judge.

In that case, you need to help OP rectify his errors in claiming that the coccyx will be the deciding factor in recreation of people.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 8:24pm On May 28, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^
Spot on, ALLAH said in the Qur'an:

“[The Noble Koran 17.49-52] They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!"

Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron. "Even if you turn into any kind of creation that you deem impossible." They will then say, "Who will bring us back?" Say, "The One who created you in the first place." They will then shake their heads and say, "When will that be?" Say, "It may be closer than you think." [size=18pt]The day He summons you, you will respond by praising Him, and you will then realize that you had lasted in this life but a short while[/size].

Yes yes. It is always closer than we think. That's what Harold Camping too said.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by vedaxcool(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2011
2:18. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)

And He it is Who takes your souls at night (in sleep), and He knows what you acquire in the day, then He raises you up therein that an appointed term may be fulfilled; then to Him is your return, then He will inform you of what you were doing” (Al-An’am/ The Livestock 6/60).

We will raise you into a form of which you have not the slightest knowledge. Surah Al-Waqiah (Ch. 56: V.62)

And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one’s life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.” (Fatir/Initiator 35/11)
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 7:16am On May 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

2:18. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)

And He it is Who takes your souls at night (in sleep), and He knows what you acquire in the day, then He raises you up therein that an appointed term may be fulfilled; then to Him is your return, then He will inform you of what you were doing” (Al-An’am/ The Livestock 6/60).

We will raise you into a form of which you have not the slightest knowledge. Surah Al-Waqiah (Ch. 56: V.62)

And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one’s life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.” (Fatir/Initiator 35/11)

Harold Camping and Osama bin Laden both deeply believed their religious texts and used them to back up whatever they were saying and doing. This does not mean the texts were actually true. The point I'm making is that quoting your religious text at me is pointless since we don't both agree that it is a reasonable source of good information on how to live and act neither is it a source of factual information about the world we live in.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by vedaxcool(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2011
A Megalomaniac at best!
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 9:47am On May 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

A Megalomaniac at best!

That aptly describes the Gods described in those religious texts.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by Sweetnecta: 12:55pm On May 29, 2011
[Quote]
Its not that I think I'm too smart, but that some of the statements presented are false or lacking in evidence.[/Quote]you will have to admit that your knowledge and 'insight' are limited. things beyond your 'present capability' maybe what you term as false or lacking in evidence. and the evidence in the hands of those who know more than you proofs your 'assumption' above wrong.

[Quote]
But the coccyx is what he is to use according to the OP besides, what will he create people out of? Or will he simply introduce matter into the universe?[/Quote]your case is similar to those who concluded right away that since Iblis [lanatUllah] was asked why he didn't prostrate to Adam [As] while all the Angels [AS] did, automatically made him an Angel. But reading Surah Araf tells you that Iblis who was about to be named satan was created from something different from what Angels are created from. Surah Kahf further specified the specie Iblis who is now satan belongs. Vedaxcool said below in the Quranic quote that even if man who disbelieves becomes iron, even death itself. Allah will recreate him as the nature [specie; man] he thought he has escape and thought impossible that he will be made to reappear as. the God that created Adam from no previous example of the specie that Adam was created in, is capable of creating the same specie the second time around, from any form the original man has became. many decades ago, i designed a home; model and final drawing on milla papers and all. my presentation was just a few days away and disaster struck. everything was destroyed that i had worked on for months on end. nothing salvageable. i had to from memory redesign this home. the redesigning process and time, especially the renderings and other without the structural analysis and model took just mere days. i was able to finish the model [mere repeating in this case] within a day. if redesigning was that easy for me, how do you think it will be impossible for God to recreate man with all his limbs, even if the same man turned to ashes after death, thrown to the ocean, a part to the wind and another part buried in the desert? God will command every speck of the ashes to come together and become the man, again. This is easy for my Creator to do.

[Quote]
Then it is not cloning because in cloning, the sexes will be the same. He created Eve out of Adam's rib? Yet he failed to rectify the mistakes he made with Adam? That seems like a poor job.[/Quote]and you think cloning as man knows it today is the only spectrum of cloning? Jesus was clone from his mother and the gender was not the same, and the process of cloning is different from what is used in creating Eve, externally and from a piece of bone and flesh. Jesus was created, internally from egg and a simple blowing in in the direction of Mary. yet we see termites and other ant specie employing no fertilization of the egg by male sperm in the production of the non reproductive members of the colony. but this is what was the case with Jesus. you are thinking, wrongly just like the christians who have limited God's capability,hence they call Jesus son of God if not himself God because of his birth without the fertilization of Mary's egg.

[Quote]
In that case, you need to help OP rectify his errors in claiming that the coccyx will be the deciding factor in recreation of people.[/Quote]for those who has it; people like you, if you have it will be recreated by it. you will come out like a plant when it is spring. people who were created at birth without coccyx will be recreated even without their using coccyx or a new one may just be created for them so that they have it for the first time. either way recreation is a must for Judgment Day.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 9:22pm On May 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

you will have to admit that your knowledge and 'insight' are limited. things beyond your 'present capability' maybe what you term as false or lacking in evidence. and the evidence in the hands of those who know more than you proofs your 'assumption' above wrong.

If you have the evidence, please present it. You're free to ask those who know more than me for help in presenting this evidence.

Sweetnecta:

your case is similar to those who concluded right away that since Iblis [lanatUllah] was asked why he didn't prostrate to Adam [As] while all the Angels [AS] did, automatically made him an Angel. But reading Surah Araf tells you that Iblis who was about to be named satan was created from something different from what Angels are created from. Surah Kahf further specified the specie Iblis who is now satan belongs. Vedaxcool said below in the Quranic quote that even if man who disbelieves becomes iron, even death itself. Allah will recreate him as the nature [specie; man] he thought he has escape and thought impossible that he will be made to reappear as. the God that created Adam from no previous example of the specie that Adam was created in, is capable of creating the same specie the second time around, from any form the original man has became. many decades ago, i designed a home; model and final drawing on milla papers and all. my presentation was just a few days away and disaster struck. everything was destroyed that i had worked on for months on end. nothing salvageable. i had to from memory redesign this home. the redesigning process and time, especially the renderings and other without the structural analysis and model took just mere days. i was able to finish the model [mere repeating in this case] within a day. if redesigning was that easy for me, how do you think it will be impossible for God to recreate man with all his limbs, even if the same man turned to ashes after death, thrown to the ocean, a part to the wind and another part buried in the desert? God will command every speck of the ashes to come together and become the man, again. This is easy for my Creator to do.

My point is this. Some of the atoms that went into Napoleon and other people in the past also went into making other people. So on judgement day, how will God decide which atom belongs to which person? Or will he simply make up new atoms for those who turn out to be incomplete?

Sweetnecta:

and you think cloning as man knows it today is the only spectrum of cloning? Jesus was clone from his mother and the gender was not the same, and the process of cloning is different from what is used in creating Eve, externally and from a piece of bone and flesh. Jesus was created, internally from egg and a simple blowing in in the direction of Mary. yet we see termites and other ant specie employing no fertilization of the egg by male sperm in the production of the non reproductive members of the colony. but this is what was the case with Jesus. you are thinking, wrongly just like the christians who have limited God's capability,hence they call Jesus son of God if not himself God because of his birth without the fertilization of Mary's egg.

I thought you were a Muslim and thus not supposed to believe that Mary never had intercourse with a man. Besides, cloning has a specific meaning in biology. So, please expatiate on this different cloning used in making eve or are you simply making stuff up?

Sweetnecta:

for those who has it; people like you, if you have it will be recreated by it. you will come out like a plant when it is spring. people who were created at birth without coccyx will be recreated even without their using coccyx or a new one may just be created for them so that they have it for the first time. either way recreation is a must for Judgment Day.

So God may or may not use a coccyx? Or he might make a coccyx for those who have none? Why does he need a coccyx for all this? I guess its because this is what is written in your book.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by Sweetnecta: 11:37pm On May 29, 2011
[Quote]
If you have the evidence, please present it. You're free to ask those who know more than me for help in presenting this evidence.[/Quote]you are an evidence against your very opinion. 100 years ago, your parent were probably not around, and your 4 grand parents were youths. today you have the 'gut' to doubt your Creator if He is your Lord, that is even if you accept that He is even in existence as God. what argument am i to present when you as an evidence is not satisfactory to your own self? i beg go enjoy the the new presidency. i wish goodluck good fortune.

[Quote]
My point is this. Some of the atoms that went into Napoleon and other people in the past also went into making other people. So on judgement day, how will God decide which atom belongs to which person? Or will he simply make up new atoms for those who turn out to be incomplete?[/Quote]and we say your thought is incomplete and you have a feat. the Creator who made humans, Adam from dirt, should have no problem commanding everything to come into order. Ibrahim [as] asked his Creator, just that my heart could be satisfied, how do you make living come out of dead? Allah told him to raise birds and when they gain his trust, he should kill them all, cut their heads and the rest of the bodies, mince them together without being able to differentiate which meat and bone belong to which bird. then scoop pieces and put them on the top of mountains. then call out to the birds as you used to call them when they were alive. Ibrahim [as] did just that and when he called the birds whose mixed up minced parts were on the mountains, he saw the birds formed, headless flying towards him, each bird hurries to its own head, and attach to it, becoming a new but same bird alive, again [Surah Baqarah verse 260]

[Quote]
I thought you were a Muslim and thus not supposed to believe that Mary never had intercourse with a man. Besides, cloning has a specific meaning in biology. So, please expatiate on this different cloning used in making eve or are you simply making stuff up?[/Quote]and Eve was produced from a part taken from Adam. Eve came out a grown woman, just like Adam came out from dirt as a grown man. neither needed mother or father. their maturity was that of man and woman ready to be husband and wife. Jesus without sex with Mary went through the fetal stages and came out of virginal canal. he was nursed like mother will nurse a child today.he grew up strong until he started his prophetic mission. he was lifted up to heaven at the end of it all. Where did you read me about sex in the case of Mary being the mother of Jesus?

[Quote]
So God may or may not use a coccyx? Or he might make a coccyx for those who have none? Why does he need a coccyx for all this? I guess its because this is what is written in your book.[/Quote]that's good enough for me. while you can't tell me what you are going to do tomorrow, you keep arguing in circle on matters that are in 'foregone conclusion' from The Creator. even if the dead turns to iron or even worse, death itself, God shall bring him out of his present state then to his former state, human state meaty, in flesh, bone, blood and all. he will recognize himself as he did before his death. if this is not to soften your heart, Thehomer,you are on your own.
Re: The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled by thehomer: 5:45pm On May 30, 2011
Sweetnecta:

you are an evidence against your very opinion. 100 years ago, your parent were probably not around, and your 4 grand parents were youths. today you have the 'gut' to doubt your Creator if He is your Lord, that is even if you accept that He is even in existence as God. what argument am i to present when you as an evidence is not satisfactory to your own self? i beg go enjoy the the new presidency. i wish goodluck good fortune.

How do you go from a person having ancestors to "therefore there must have been a creator"?

Sweetnecta:

and we say your thought is incomplete and you have a feat. the Creator who made humans, Adam from dirt, should have no problem commanding everything to come into order. Ibrahim [as] asked his Creator, just that my heart could be satisfied, how do you make living come out of dead? Allah told him to raise birds and when they gain his trust, he should kill them all, cut their heads and the rest of the bodies, mince them together without being able to differentiate which meat and bone belong to which bird. then scoop pieces and put them on the top of mountains. then call out to the birds as you used to call them when they were alive. Ibrahim [as] did just that and when he called the birds whose mixed up minced parts were on the mountains, he saw the birds formed, headless flying towards him, each bird hurries to its own head, and attach to it, becoming a new but same bird alive, again [Surah Baqarah verse 260]

I don't understand what you're saying here. What I'm saying is that atoms that went into making people in the past have been recycled and used in making people and other organisms today.

Sweetnecta:

and Eve was produced from a part taken from Adam. Eve came out a grown woman, just like Adam came out from dirt as a grown man. neither needed mother or father. their maturity was that of man and woman ready to be husband and wife. Jesus without sex with Mary went through the fetal stages and came out of virginal canal. he was nursed like mother will nurse a child today.he grew up strong until he started his prophetic mission. he was lifted up to heaven at the end of it all. Where did you read me about sex in the case of Mary being the mother of Jesus?

I'm trying to understand what you're saying about Jesus. Do you mean that Jesus was born of a virgin?

Sweetnecta:

that's good enough for me. while you can't tell me what you are going to do tomorrow, you keep arguing in circle on matters that are in 'foregone conclusion' from The Creator. even if the dead turns to iron or even worse, death itself, God shall bring him out of his present state then to his former state, human state meaty, in flesh, bone, blood and all. he will recognize himself as he did before his death. if this is not to soften your heart, Thehomer,you are on your own.

In other words, you believe what you believe because you read it in some old book written in times of ignorance? Well good luck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Men: Dont Wear Gold Chain Or Dont Wear Chain At All? / Ramadan Jokes! / Dogs Are Cute So Why Do Muslims Hate Them..? Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.