Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Where Is Yakubu Gowon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Yakubu Gowon? (182 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Yakubu Gowon? by Makemefit12op(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Recently I called by ex school mate in anambra,"dauda peret" an indigen of mangavu,plateu state.

Can you believe she told me that fulani herdsmen have conquered 60% of the communities in plateu state and also renaming them.

I want to ask is Gowon aware of all this mess happening in his state.

I can't understand the reason of fighting for Nigeria yet your people are being killed.
Re: Where Is Yakubu Gowon? by Anigreat: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

He's enjoying his one Nigeria to the fullest.
Nonsense of a man

(1) (Reply)

Army Chief To Dokubo, Igboho, Others: We Are Coming For You / Alleged Rift Between President Buhari And Tinubu / Senator Ubah's Purported Defection To Apc: A Big Lie From The Pit Of Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.