Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,672 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday (53888 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos / Mr Eazi Celebrates Temi Otedola On Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by ngadaAwo: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
HacheNoire:
Tsunami never has a good timing.

Same with hurricane.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tunapawizzy: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ambber:
the tables are turned in this case. Mr. Eazi is the Chioma of this relationship
yinmu...na who dey find as e go better go dey run that kind race
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tunapawizzy: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
aBrokeRichDude:
Temi Otedola takes Mr Eazi on a private island treat on her birthday wink
AHHHHHHHH fear God o
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nice and sweet bt I’ve not all about money and expensive shits. The simple things also count same exact way.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tunapawizzy: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

It doesn't make sense to me tho

Dating for years and u are a high value guy, it's nansense
life no get template, all men go do d one wey dey work for am

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by just2endowed: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
You don't know females.....they derive pleasure in spending guys money...even if they are rich or their parents are rich.....
Spending guys money gives them orgasm..
So if you think because you are a fine boy...and you will get a girl from a wealthy family so that you won't be spending then you are wasting your time..you better go and huzzle...because even female from rich home are attracted to already made niggarrrrs
One babe for near my house ...nor dey green greet me before unto say her papa owe small money.......but when i manage buy my low budget ass voltron car......na im she start to dey greet me........anything make me fit collect my lexus RX 350 ehnnnn....then i go near her well make i bang her shaperly

Na waoh
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by DEMZEE(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
tunapawizzy:

life no get template, all men go do d one wey dey work for am

By dating for that long

It's stupid though

It just shows they ain't serious and the lady is getting older by the way

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tunapawizzy: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

By dating for that long
It's stupid though

It just shows they ain't serious and the lady is getting older by the way
for you i guess, do u realize other persons might not like the things u like and it doesnt make either u or them stewpid...just preferences.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Valentine pass this guy nor propose. undecided
Birthday don still pass yet no proposal undecided
Make he leave dis girl for who ready naw embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by huntax(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
How about some music, fella?
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by DEMZEE(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
tunapawizzy:

for you i guess, do u realize other persons might not like the things u like and it doesnt make either u or them stewpid...just preferences.

It doesn't make sense anyways

Look amh na

Wetin una dey do for that longgggggg

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by streetfabulous: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tannhauser:

Change your circle, my then girlfriend now wife refused to collect a dime from me then....but we usually exchanged gifts on special occasions!

Stop dating olosho disguised as girlfriend, una no go hear. angry
grin grin aswear. Tell them.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Bigzigg(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Still on the wonderful moment I wish you groovy moment of celebration..

Me cares..
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Greatfullheart: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
Mtchewww!!! she no get pom pom to press compared to her sister.
ehn? Wat do mean expansiate? 80marks
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Eryyy92: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
You don't know females.....they derive pleasure in spending guys money...even if they are rich or their parents are rich.....
So if you think because you are a fine boy...and you will get a girl from a wealthy family so that you won't be spending then you are wasting your time..you better go and huzzle...because even female from rich home are attracted to already made niggarrrrs
One babe for near my house ...nor dey green greet me before unto say her papa owe small money.......but when i manage buy my low budget ass voltron car......na im she start to dey greet me........anything make me fit collect my lexus RX 350 ehnnnn....then i go near her well make i bang her shaperly
Bro you still dey drive Voltron car?

come my side (warri) you go see say dat car na children car

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Femeto: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
No be deserted Island o. That place is amongst the treasure islands in Dubai.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
are you a software developer?
please i need to talk to you privately.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by femi4: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Her breast cannot stay in one place
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
justscorchone:
I can’t be the only one praying for this two to break up , call it bad belly I accept.
hahaha
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
I'm poor o...i can't afford 1% of things i really want
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by witworth(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
tutudesz:
Just marry the girl already undecided before we see another Chioma
you don't know what they actually want, let them decide.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tutudesz: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
witworth:
you don't know what they actually want, let them decide.
The disadvantage of displaying this kind love is too much, in case break up happen
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by MediMedi(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2021
There don't even look good together. The girl dey force smile. The guy look so rough
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Mandela27: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Sakobaba:
I no no why eazi never wipe this girl Belle. Until one big boy come collect am for your hand before your eye clear abi.
I swear wetin juss dey my mind
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?

All this hustle you de always talk about , you no fit afford lexus rx 350? grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by 9jaRealist: 4:17am On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?

Another crude MISOGYNISTIC cretin... SMH
>
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by 9jaRealist: 4:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
These are the types of women that spend on a man

A woman who her man spends on her and she wants to reciprocate

An ugly ( usually fat ) woman with low self esteem who is ready to pay to keep a man

Unlike the fat ugly old/older Nigerian men who try to use money to attract younger females?! SMH angry
>
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2021
9jaRealist:

Unlike the fat ugly old/older Nigerian men who try to use money to attract younger females?! SMH angry
>
Whose talking of men here?
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Danielkupiejo: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Na Benin u dey
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Seen
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by opribo(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
You see now why rich people prefer to arrange a husband for their princesses. It is because if you leave these girls they will rubbish everything you've laboured for.

In a country where we have promising professionals in their chosen career made for good girls.

They will be wasting time with time wasters. A good girl from a renowned family should do well in identifying with an hardworking ma and promising man as a way of safe guarding the family name. Not to be hanging out with anyhow people.

Afterall, they say water finds its level. So where is the basis of the meeting if the school they attended can never be the same.
Someone must have condescended so low.

Rich men should connect their children before they disgrace them. Although I still respect those who give their children that freedom of choice, but for their position in society. They cant allow anybody to toil with it.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by gnykelly(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2021
DEMZEE:
I won't b surprised if they don't get married

At least make he comot for line make some of us get chance use our lines on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.