Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) (30119 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hilarious
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Ikinternational: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
see them displaying human heads/skull and happily dancing, no wonder skull mining is lucrative in the south. What a backward region am I sharing this country with, they claimed north is backward and illiterates, but see them displaying stupidity to the whole world of because of some useless culture, I am so disappointed being in the same country with infidels angry sad

Nice try...Bravo
You really peppered them
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerians celebrate those evil criminals (politicians) who put all of us in this mess

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KosiGee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
The sculptor should go back to art school.

This is not Soyinka.

This is Reno Omokri.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Fatheroflove(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thieves enjoying their loots

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Long live Abia state...

God's own state
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
This man used to be very handsome, I guess age.He get money sha

Not age but his doings....
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Josywhyte: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na only one family get Abia state. Orji Uzo Kalu and his family members....
Abia is one of the dirtiest states in SE...if they can have good roads then it will be one of the most lucrative business states in Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
This is the Deputy Chief Fulani slave of Igbo land.
grin grin, he wants presidency. thats y
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
This man is trying so hard to regain the Love of the Igbo nation..

I support the movement..

Sure the Government that feeds on people's tax.

Bottom feeders everywhere.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by freetheking: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
see them displaying human heads/skull and happily dancing, no wonder skull mining is lucrative in the south. What a backward region am I sharing this country with, they claimed north is backward and illiterates, but see them displaying stupidity to the whole world of because of some useless culture, I am so disappointed being in the same country with infidels angry sad
Terrorist spoted

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
Bros from fantastic northern Nigeria, could you please assist me to comprehend your post, seems a little too advanced for a backward southerner like me , I imagine you must have the latest books on grammar up there in the north.Please bro, help a brother out
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigeria is one of the Country that celebrates men who has no dreams for his people and country as a whole .

As it is this man is supposed be in Jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
The same person that stole abia state dry
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Duplexxx: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juju no go save you

Shameless man
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by silifat11(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
All na scam ...
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
uzohcars:
Evil men

� mahn! You've got no chill
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by NinaArsenal(f): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
see them displaying human heads/skull and happily dancing, no wonder skull mining is lucrative in the south. What a backward region am I sharing this country with, they claimed north is backward and illiterates, but see them displaying stupidity to the whole world
because of some useless culture, I am so disappointed being in the same country with infidels angry sad

Chukwu Okika Abiama gbuo gi there.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Halo22: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
"Mascot Uzor Kalu".....That must be his son or bro. Nawaoooo, this game of family in this country, I don't really get it at all.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
OUK bu onye obodo.

I guess he's a titled man.

Goodluck to them.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Okwyjesus:
The man is doing well for APC in Abia. He is a grassroot politician.

2023 is APC fairest year in Abia.
that's how you guys predicted that APC will win the governorship election in Abia 2019, only for Pdp to run away with the victory even before half the results was announced.
Ouk is a crook,very selfish ,a lier and shameless bigot. He was governor of Abia under the Pdp for a good 8 years and when he left, companies like guinness,golden guniea,Abia ceramics and many more became moribund ,Abia's igr took a nosedive and every single road he built collapsed within a year.

His immediate junior brother -Nnanna uzor kalu- represented Aba south and Aba North in the green chamber for 8 years and yet,he can't point out a single project he attracted to those lga's.

Now he is fronting the last of his brothers -mascot uzor kalu- to. come and chop his own ? May God forbid evil.
Apga is favorite to keep that seat with Pdp second favorite

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KanuSE: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Celebrating thieves (rogue politicians) is our Achilles heel in this part of the world.

Nonsense
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by madjune(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
He collected the skull stool and started dancing and the foolish Abians are applauding him.

That's how he collected Abia treasury as governor and chopped everything and they applauded him.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KanuSE: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Coldie:
The same person that stole abia state dry

THE PEOPLE are the architect of their own problems.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KanuSE: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
madjune:
He collected the skull stool and started dancing and the foolish Abians are applauding him.

That's how he collected Abia treasury as governor and chopped everything and they applauded him.

Majority of Nigerians don't know their LEFT from RIGHT.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
KanuSE:

THE PEOPLE are the architect of their own problems.
Nigerian people as a whole

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KanuSE: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Nigeria is one of the Country that celebrates men who has no dreams for his people and country as a whole .

As it is this man is supposed be in Jail by now.

OUK is like a sugar-coated poison to the people of Abia.

They don't know any better.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by slivertongue: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
who takes ouk serious
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by KanuSE: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Nigerians celebrate those evil criminals (politicians) who put all of us in this mess

Only education/sensitisation/knowledge can liberate a people.

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better.
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by dolfamah(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Okwyjesus:
The man is doing well for APC in Abia. He is a grassroot politician.

2023 is APC fairest year in Abia.
i totally agree with you. Abia need a new political narrative
Re: Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
see them displaying human heads/skull and happily dancing, no wonder skull mining is lucrative in the south. What a backward region am I sharing this country with, they claimed north is backward and illiterates, but see them displaying stupidity to the whole world
because of some useless culture, I am so disappointed being in the same country with infidels angry sad

Which IDPC are you typing all these rubbish from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.