Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why You Need To Be Careful With The Type Of Friends You Keep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Need To Be Careful With The Type Of Friends You Keep (222 Views)

Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Be Careful With The Type Of Friends You Keep by saraeden29: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Watch "What is clubhouse?" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vrMYFbNGiU

#scammys

Before King Ahmed of Ottoman went to war, he locked his wife (the beautiful Queen) in a private room and gave the key to his best friend Mousa and said: “If I’m not back in four days, open the room and she’s yours … “ He climbed on his horse and gallops off towards the battlefield. Half an hour later, the King noticed a cloud of dust behind him. He stopped and saw his friend galloping very fast towards him. “What’s wrong ?” Asked the King. Out of breath, his friend Mousa responded: “You gave me the wrong key” What? Can you imagine He didn’t even wait for the said 4days before trying the keys. Be careful with the one you consider your best “friends” and whom you think you can entrust them with your hard earned treasure – they could be wishing you dead soon and hopefully inherit your God-given fortune! You Need To Be Careful With The Type Of Friends You Keep Just an Advice.

https://youtube.com/shorts/x-41_V5lo_c

(1) (Reply)

Visit 9ja2geez Facebook Page - Nigerian Leading Entertainment And News Portal / 5 Lessons From Banky W And Adesua Video / Dmx's Public Memorial To Be Held At The Barclays Center On April 24 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.