Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,811 members, 7,969,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! (471 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by czarr(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
You know that gift you girl gives you for no reason, when there is no special occasion like valentine or your birthday, it may not even be a gift it may be something nice she does for you out of the blue like cooking a special meal or taking you out on her tab.

It's more than likely an apology out of guilt for cheating on your ass!!!

Your girl is not sweet, another guy was digging her guts and she is saying she is sorry!

2 Likes

Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by kalu61(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Surprised me with a personally baked birthday cake specifically designed with my favourite game "Chess"

1 Like

Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by Spending123: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
OP you mean in Nigeria or another country. Please be specific let us know. If you mean Nigeria, my dear forget it because I still stand with Mosdii's quote.

1 Like

Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by chiommy123(f): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
They give you gift problem, they no give you gift wahala

1 Like

Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by czarr(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
OP you mean in Nigeria or another country. Please be specific let us know. If you mean Nigeria, my dear forget it because I still stand with Mosdii's quote.
We saying the same thing
Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by JOACHINpedro: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is just misogynism!!! angry
Re: That Unexpected Gift Your Girl Gives You!!! by priyankaf38: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2021
czarr:
You know that gift you girl gives you for no reason, when there is no special occasion like valentine or your birthday, it may not even be a gift it may be something nice she does for you out of the blue like cooking a special meal or taking you out on her tab.

It's more than likely an apology out of guilt for cheating on your ass!!!

Your girl is not sweet, another guy was digging her guts and she is saying she is sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Say This One Word That Can Destroy Your Relationship? / Don't Ever Say You Are In Lagos When You Are In Asaba In A Relationship / Ozo’s Fans Gifts Him A House As He Turns 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.