Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo (874 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shade Ladipo took to her instagram stories to say she doesn't think she want to give birth now.

Shade Ladipo added: She loves babies and she feels great having them around but they is no need for vagina or body to go through the mess of birth in this life.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/i-dont-think-i-want-to-give-birth-to.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
She will change her mind when she holds a cute one in her arms cheesy
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by chukslawrence(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good for her.. Next.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by Humanoid01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who she con dey tell sorry? Nor be her choice, who e concern?
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by Omihanifa: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Becareful what you wish for undecided

How can any sensible woman be calling childbirth MESS ? It's obvious something is wrong with this one
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by EmptyGarden(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
So what do you want to give birth to madam?
Smh. See the body wey dem no wan mess up na... Even Agbani gave birth... Kim K, gave birth, this oluku will not keep quiet and pick beans.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by DICKstractor: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
undecided

Go and adopt if you womb have been destroyed. No need for long stories
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by donbachi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Womb na ur own.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by longetivity(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
After how many abortions
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Give Birth To A Child - OAP Shade Ladipo by Queenslander(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
She has a point,. Childbirth is no mean feat!! I mean your bringing forth another human into the world.. your vagina will be swollen and bruised,. You will lose weight in the first week.. your uterus will contract. And you will also experience vagina bleeding!! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress, Matilda Lambert Bags Award At Port Harcourt Magazine Awards / BBNaija: Yerins Signs Endorsement Deal With Wanim Empire / Former President Dies At The Age Of 85 After A Long Battle With Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.