Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? (148 Views)

When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? / Breaking: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Preaches Christ To Thousands In Malabo / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Omooba77: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2021
When Last did you witness about Jesus Christ to somebody?
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Monogamy: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Witness or preach?
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Bishop7170: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2021
long ago because I am feeling I'm no longer inline with Christ, I just need some to put back the fire in me.
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by chiommy123(f): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Long time maybe cos iam really a shy person
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
That's shyness is just perfect because God's boldness is made perfect is shyness!

Bishop7170:
long ago because I am feeling I'm no longer inline with Christ, I just need some to put back the fire in me.
Try put back some prayer and fasting into your life and leave the rest to God.

God bless.
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Righteousness2(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Omooba77: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Bishop7170:

God will help you sir. Receive grace!
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by Omooba77: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:

Start by giving tracts ma. God will help you!
Re: When Last Did You Witness About Jesus Christ To Somebody? by dollytino4real(f): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
the one I did the guy scam me 2h I gave him to barb his hair yesterday so dat we can go to church today, since morning I 've not seen him or hear his voice around! but I will till he will follow me

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness / Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Two Brother / Believers Must Face Some Challenges Before Being Crowned .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.