Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,431 members, 7,964,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns (36197 Views)

NMDPRA: We’re Ready To Issue Petrol Import Licence To Interested Companies / Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by KGD10: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by butterfly777(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
A
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by KGD10: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Land grabbing Fulani terrorists need to be curbed.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by kovic7(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:
You see what we are talking about?

Destroy farms in the South so that they can be dependent on the North for food.

Yoruba nation is the only way to go from here.

We will cultivate everything we eat and we export the rest.

Let person hear word jor, Ewedu chest beater. What is stopping you people by getting arms illegally too and defending your forests?
Keep decieving yourselves with Yoruba Nation. you'll tell me if it's the 50 remnants left spared by Herdsmen that will make up the illusionary Yoruba Nation...
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by kayjay69(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some villagers around us sold 200 acres of land to that Fulani man. So the task force discovered it was that Fulani man that freed his cows to graze on other people’s farms. But with 200 acres of land, how can you tell me there is nothing for those cows to eat, so that they had to come outside to destroy people’s farms? Of course, it was just sheer wickedness.

So, after that invasion, the affected farmers went to confront this Fulani man and told him to build a ranch for his cows on his land or they would kill his cows but the man did not listen. The second day, villagers chased the herdsmen out of our village and we were happy, thanking God that that would be the end. But we were wrong. It turned out it was only a prelude to another horror.

I laugh at some myopic fools who think ranching in the South is the solution to this unmitigated disaster waiting to happen.
The Hausa-Fulani elite are only interested in one thing and one thing alone: total domination of all of Nigeria. And they have the backing of the British and by extension the Americans. No one is coming to save us, we must save our ourselves.
The earlier everyone, especially my people the Yorubas, get that into their heads and start defending themselves rather than wait for instructions from useless leaders who have zero to lose, the better all of this will turn out to be.
Like the insecurities of the North East, the killer marauder fulani crisis is not going anywhere, it is either we fight them or shut up and swallow whatever happens. Events unfolding has shown what the Yorubas are made of and I can say it has clearly been a comedy show from all involved.

Overall, it saddens me to say that if we do not get off our collective high horses and work together for the common benefit of our people (something we are clearly not good at especially with this current crop of so-called Yoruba leaders), the events that are yet to come will further weaken and destroy everything we hold dear that we call our own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by bowdas(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
having GUN is not za problem who SHOOT first is za problem you get the point now
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Abascoh: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Southern Nigeria is under attack by a well funded and government backed Fulani militia and the evil Buhari is fully behind it. God will punish all those southern politicians and stupid citizens who are still supporting the terrorist in chief.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Well we are sitting on a time bomb

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by VictorUSA(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria is becoming fulaniria

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by BanevsJoker(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Better to die fighting than die hiding. All die na die.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
So Sad
Government of the Fulani by the Fulani and for the Fulani
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by 175(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
20Million naira investment gone with the winds.

While some vulture BBQ dealers go dey run their gutter mouths like all is well. May what befell this woman's business hit una too.

Yoruba the time is now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by superjab247: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:
You see what we are talking about?

Destroy farms in the South so that they can be dependent on the North for food.

Yoruba nation is the only way to go from here.

We will cultivate everything we eat and we export the rest.
But why do oduduwa flag have a picture of an incapacitated human skull
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Angelmichael63: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA.

ONE DAY GOD WILL GIVE US LEADERS.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by mauchiz: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Everyone that has a farm in South West, should buy Ak47, don't allow Buhari to deceive you.

They don't want anyone to go to farm, so they can be the only one supplying food
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Fantasticcc: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
mehn this is heart breaking, fulanis are very wicked people
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Brushstrokes20: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Spot on great great woman!

Buhari is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for

disintegration....enough of nonsense!
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Spandau: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Viknat:
Buhari is diplomatic evil. U take d arms people use to defend, while u give killer full arms to kill

The government of this country and its cabal view tthe Southern part as a land of slaves. How can slaves bear arms with their masters? At least everybody is getting the picture clearer now.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why is she shouting! When we told not to vote for Buhari because we know he has nothing to offer, they said we don't know politics. We were called all sort of names.

Now, Yorubas should know that before they see, Igbos have seen. Period!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by yusluvad(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
In a shit hole like Nigeria, gun licence is needed for all farmers...
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Coldie(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
They will never agree.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
This was the same way they killed Dr. Aborode who came back from the US and invested millions on a huge farm settlement in Igangan.

Shame of the State and Federal governments.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by otokx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
So who sold the 200 acres to the herdsmen?
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by melodyisaac: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
saphiere:
Great woman. God bless you for sharing your story.
dirty girl. Look at her tiny breast. We are talking of national security and you're here talking rubbish
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by careytommy37(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
We warned you all but you called us wailers.
Who is wailing now?
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by careytommy37(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
saphiere:

You don't even have breast and you are disturbing nairaland upandan angry
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fantasticcc:
mehn this is heart breaking, fulanis are very wicked people

seunmsg and the Tinubu's team have not said anything. Since 2014, Colonel Togun (rtd) have been talking about this invasion and the foolishness of Traditional Rulers who sell lands for money and cattle.

Please, read this article from Punch Newspaper.

South-West under foreign herdsmen’s invasion – Ex-DMI boss
Punch Newspaper
14 July 2019
Kindly share this story:

A former Director of the Directorate of Military Intelligence, Col. Kunle Togun (retd.), has raised the alarm that the South-West has been invaded by Fulani herdsmen from Mali, Burkina Faso, Senegal and other West African countries.

Togun also said it was unfortunate that some people were playing politics with security issues.

Speaking in an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday, Togun said, “The Yoruba nation is under invasion and that is a fact. The entire Yorubaland has been invaded by these herdsmen and unfortunately, some people are supporting this because of political considerations.”
accused some traditional rulers of selling land to the foreign herders in the Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State.

He said the herdsmen were able to perpetrate criminal activities because they had studied the topography of the area and the psychology of the people.

He warned that selling land to them would continue to put the Yoruba people and their generations in danger.

Togun said, “Some people including traditional rulers take cows from these Fulani and settle them here. This has been happening in Oke-Ogun. They graze on people’s farms and kill anyone who complains.

We were told that there is an Oba in Atisbo Local Government Area and that these foreigners went to him with money and cows, asking him to give them land but he turned down the offer. They later went to another monarch, who collected the money and cows and he gave them land.

“These herdsmen now kill the native Fulani and rustle their cows; they rape their wives. These people are Fulani from Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger. They come here to own Nigerian land. How can the inheritance of our future generation be given to foreigners? The whole of Oke-Ogun and Ibarapa have been invaded; the entire Yorubaland has been invaded. They have brought their youths, who are now commercial motorcyclists in Lagos. They sell carrots, fruits and all that.

“There is no village, town and city in Yorubaland that these people have not invaded and in the evening, you see the people gathering together. If there is any problem, these youths are their foot-soldiers. They have studied our topography; they have studied our movements and they know everything.”

Togun said he predicted the current situation in December 2014 when he was invited to deliver a lecture by the Development Agenda for Western Nigeria but that no action was taken on it.

Nigerians are not security-conscious people but the worst are the Yoruba. Some are looking at the issue from, religious and political views. It is unfortunate that foreigners from Mali, from Niger, from Guinea and other now own land in Nigeria,” he added.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Bornboy4: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why all the hate in Nigeria?

Gun is a weapon of mass destruction!

Declare it illegal even amongst the Herdsmen.

PEACE!

Share Love. See my sigy below and get free Love Token and be happy. Love won't carry a gun!
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by GIdiata(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
saphiere:

Are you the one in that picture? if you are, then "Truly the Future is Female" grin
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Spandau: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on great great woman!

Buhari is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for

disintegration....enough of nonsense!

Imagine spending that much to invest in agriculture! And all in vain. Buhari has been talking about people going back to the farms but would refuse to do nothing about Fulani killers because people in the South refused RUGA. Its all a ploy to frustrate us to finally accept it. You see the master slave mentality? Buhari and his cabal had calculated everything from the outset. He brought these madmen from francophone countries, especially Niger. He took our abilities to acquire guns. When he made the executive order, nobody suspected anything.. However, what is good is good for the gander. If Foolanis can bear arms then every other persons can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.