Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) (18893 Views)

4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Police Recover Corpse Of A Day Old Baby Abandoned Beside A Lagos Hospital (Graphic Photo)

Police operatives attached to the Ikeja Division of the Lagos State Police Command, on Saturday, March 20, recovered the lifeless body of a day-old baby lying beside Ayinke hospital in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, Ademuyiwa Adejobi, the police officers responded to a call from the Security Department of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, alerting it of the corpse of the baby.

Adejobi said having discovered the corpse of the baby, the command contacted the State Environmental Health Monitoring Unit that evacuated the corpse. He said the baby was suspected to have been abandoned by his mother and must have been exposed to risks that caused his death.

Adejobi added that the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, condemned the barbaric act of dumping and/or killing babies with impunity as he ordered the State Intelligence Bureau and Surveillance teams in the command to step up their findings and keep watch on heartless criminals who engage in such heinous crimes with a view to bringing them to book and curb the act in our society.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385581/police-recover-corpse-day-old-baby-abandoned-beside-lagos-hospital-graphic-photo/

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Niyeal(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
FTC

What a Wicked world we live in.
An innocent baby was killed
If u can't take care of baby use cd, female CD also available.
May God forgive anyone behind this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by fadal(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thats Bleep up children that people kill themselfs too get nowdays

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
cry
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why do people who don't deserve children always get them?

14 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by slawormiir: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
Na girl drop that pikin for there so
Now I remember why my grandfather will always say to me son......
Don't be deceived by females angelic behavior

Those people can do shit at times...

I don't understand how a woman who doesn't want pregnancy will bang a fertile dick during her ovulation period without condom...allow the dick to ejaculate inside of her...without telling the niggarrrr to withdraw when he is about to get to peak of excitement and still not squat after the sex to make the sperm flow out....even if she forgot to do all these Atleast she should mix salt and water and drink after coitus...if maybe she can't buy postinor 2

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
Na girl drop that pikin for there so
Now I remember why my grandfather will always say to me son......
Don't be deceived by females angelic behavior

Those people can do shit at times...

I don't understand how a woman who doesn't want pregnancy will bang a fertile dick during her ovulation period without condom...allow the dick to ejaculate inside of her...without telling the niggarrrr to withdraw when he is about to get to peak of excitement and still not squat after the sex to make the sperm flow out....even if she forgot to do all these Atleast she should mix salt and water and drink after coitus...if maybe she can't buy postinor 2
our expertise in the coitus business have said it all

17 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by ainas247: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2021
cry Some dey pray their whole life to get
While some get but they throw it away..

This Life eeehhh... E get as e bi

4 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by UNAgoBanMeTire5: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Pele10: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Nature is blind if not,how could a heartless woman concive. What those that praying and fastiing just to get pregnant finds it almost impossible.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by SeunHowFar: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
What lots of people are praying for

4 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Prodigee: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
People that do this shit deserve to be hanged. Use a fvcking rubber if you can't shoulder responsibilies. Cowards!

4 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Urfavouritegirl: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2021
May God help us.

Please, check my signature
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Ha, this' it, I've seen it all in this country.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Ugmama(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

That's how they create deformed babies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by MufasaLion: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by tunjilee003: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2021
Wasted generations...
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by kambili999(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2021
This is very saddening cry
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by MufasaLion: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2021
The future is still FEMALE?. A BLURRY future!
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Motherhood has indeed gone to HOES..

I’m the Olden days, no sane woman would let this happen irrespective..

Society is filled with miserable people sha..

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by denitro(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2021
“Whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were
hanged about his neck and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea” (Matt. 18:6).

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by id4sho(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2021
g
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by yeyeboi(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Human being wicked sha cry
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Human are the real devil
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by blinking001(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Wickedness in high places...see the kind of atrocities women are committing this days...how can a mother do this to her own child? This is bad.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Racoon(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2021
God kept and preserved you for a reason baby and you will surely fulfill it IJN.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2021
shocked

Na all these useless girls wey dey fück like dogs and breed like rabbits...

Tomorrow now, if she marry and karma decides to visit her..., She'll start screaming "VILLAGE PEOPLE" or nah one old woman for village, na em tied up her womb not knowing say nah what she did during her youthful days. And naso she go dey take her husband from one prayer house to the other.

Las las na the husband go bear the brunt of the whole thing with words/questions like "Are you sure you're man enough to pregnant your wife?? My husband can't get me pregnant despite all my struggles

The future is GIRLS FEMALE

Cc saphiere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.