Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? (325 Views)

Globe Economic And Trade Development Council / Globe Economic And Trade Development Council / Learn To Invest And Trade Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? by xion360(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello good day people of Nairaland. I want to know where i can learn forex online. having finished my secondary school last year, I have being idle for a while because I have not gotten admission in my university of choice. I want to learn forex trading online because I don't want to be idle. at home. Can you guys please recommend the best online platform to learn forex in Nigeria. Thanks in advance
Re: Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? by sotomayor: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
There are numerous place to learn and get started with forex trading
If you are a complete newbie.
you can use these two cool recommended websites for free learning

tradingtiger.pro

or babypips

The journey of forex is an endless one. But you do become better with time.

You can demo trade using octaFx.com and get a 50% deposit bonus head front.

Forex is a lucrative volatile venture anything could happen.

be sure to invest only money. That won't break the bank.
Re: Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? by shegzy0514(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
With the above, u can also watch emmanuel otabor videos on YouTube.
Re: Where To Learn And Trade Forex Online In Nigeria ? by elvhinzey(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kindly search on Facebook for 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' or Sunshine Scalping Strategy. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Download This Opay App Get Up To 10k Daily Free / Get Real Followers, Likes And Views On Your Social Media Handles. / I Didn't Finish Secondary School At 13 Nor Call To Bar At 20 - Esther (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.