Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,398 members, 7,950,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Is The Rate Of Black People Dying From COVID-19 Higher? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Rate Of Black People Dying From COVID-19 Higher? (115 Views)

Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / “today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A / Why Is The Rate Of Black People Dying From COVID-19 Higher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Rate Of Black People Dying From COVID-19 Higher? by natalienicole: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Generally speaking, these structural conditions and microscopic results are equal to the root causes of disasters, and the consequences are the increase of black people's exposure, diagnosis and coronavirus death. Now, we must ask how this happened in the richest country on earth. How does this inequality have such a wide impact? Well, racial inequality was included in the recipe for creating the United States of America. The inequality of neighborhood resources and health care system is the embodiment of this secret. Moreover, when crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic occur, inequality increases rather than decreases. Obviously, this is "the price we pay for inequality", as Kim Blankenship, a sociology professor at American universities and former director of the Center for Health, Risk and Society, said. Now is the time for America

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/04/09/why-are-blacks-dying-at-higher-rates-from-covid-19/

(1) (Reply)

Does Someone Sometime Had The Use Of Face Detection? / Sunday Igboho: Alake Warns Against Calls For Nigeria’s Breakup / NNPC Laments As Subsidy Gulps ₦120 Billion Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.