Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Blessings Of Hunger (capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Blessings Of Hunger (capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) (207 Views)

Sadden, Man Diēd Of Hunger Within 3days In Kano State / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Don't Die Of Hunger, Order A Pot Of Soup From De Nilla's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of Hunger (capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) by goodshepherd123(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Date : 22-03-2021.

Theme : The blessings of hunger.

Text : Psalm 42 vs 1-2

*Memorise*:
" _Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled_" Mathew 5 vs 6

One of the greatest tragedy that can plaque a believer when they loose their hunger and thirst for God.

One major reasons why babies are always growing and changing is due to the fact that , they are always hungry and demanding for more.

What are the blessings spiritual hunger brings?

1) *It brings greatness* : Hunger is the seed of greatness!!! The more hungry and thirsty you are the more God is willing to increase.

Ephesians 3:20 : Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

David had an insatiable appetite for the presence of God more than all his contemporaries. Likewise Paul was zealous and hungry for the power of God. No wonder he spoke in tongues more than they all.

1 Corinthians 14:18: I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all

Beloveth let us not be too busy to pray. An unknown author said "We are too busy to pray,but the busier our Lord was, the more he prayed.

Assignment:
1) Create a schedule that can satisfy your hunger and maintain it.

Prayer point :
1). Father consume every spirit of lukewarmness in my life in Jesus name.

© Capsule of liberty.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Foods That Boost Brain Power And Memory / Can Your Tastebud Handle The Heat??? / Nigeria Wine Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.