Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,462 members, 7,968,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) (42380 Views)

Israel Adesanya Wears Enyimba Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
pquaver:

There is no record as first to score 40 goals. That is a nonsense record formed by his deluded fans. Messi is first to score 50 something he will did nothing only think is impossible but also found impossible to achieve.. Messi. Won the Laliga until he ran away... to serial winners juventus only now to fall under the shadow of lukaku. Ronaldo is not a consistent player he has never gone to a league and won it 3 straight times.. England he failed to do it, in Spain now juventus that has been doing it he spoil their show.. Dude is a failure he lacks consistency..

U are totally deluded...how has he fallen under the shadow of lukaku...u are definitely mentally unstable... lukaku hasnt even hit 20 this season and u say he is under lukakus shadow... u no well I swear, u need to check into a mental home... now talking about 40 goals...gert muller was the only person to have hit 40 goals in the top leagues in Europe and he did it in the 70s ... Europe was used to 30 goals a season in England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France until Ronaldo became the first player in modern history to hit 40 league goals in a season , that 49 goals was what motivated messi to believe he too cud do it... Ronaldo is a pace setter ... u can go drink ur medicine
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

U re shameless. U hv virtually bcom enemies wit everybody on sport section. I'm a Messi fan buh most Ronaldo fans on nairaland re my frnds cos we argue constructively nd we from a gud home wit proper upbringing. Buh ur case is different. U insult everybody. Infact everybody on sport section hv kwn u as a nuisance nd a bitter soul. Uve got no frnds cos of ur toxicity nd foolishness.

U had to abandon ur previous moniker cos of the enemies uve got for urself only to start ur stupidity wit ur new moniker. A leopard can never change its spots.

Pls reflect on ur life nd change ur ways. Life is too fragile to b an asshole. Its not to late, u can still turn a new leaf nd becom a person that the world will b proud of.

If u don't stop ur stupidity, i will frustrate ur life here. Bush pig.

Shut ur dirty mouth...piglet... better leave this forum and go prepare urself for jamb...look at this small piglet that is still looking for pocket money.. I dont blame u...u papa help u with small phone wey give u mind to come de yarn with elders...
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Penaldo fans are the greatest hypocrites of all time,

Deep down your heart you know messi tried for Argentina, leading them to 3 copa America finals, and world Cup final which pendu can never reach, he was just unlucky to lift the trophy

According to your theory, dani alves is greater than penaldo because he won world Cup, euro cup and ucl

Yeye goat

Can never reach...abeg Ronaldo is not a failure... he is not a contact final looser... he wins finals ...messi that don't know what it feels like to play in the confederation Cup..a cup that the best of the best have played in...
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
RealEzee:
oga stay on course, we are talking about CR7 and Messi, not Dani alves, if you like bring Klose join that's just off point.
He tried, he tried, he tried blah blah blah, he's unlucky this and that, the way you sound so pathetic with such persuasive approach is appalling Abeg.

A man who quit on his country twice!! Which kind leading be that?
pretty sure Messi would have love to part of the Spanish national team sef since he can't connect outside barca.

I just discovered the latest fool in town, i gave you two concrete evidence of messi's milestone internationally, now you're saying he quit on his country, are you daft, have penaldo ever reach wc semi before,

I said if it's international trophy you will use to judge a great player like penaldo fans use to say then Dani alves is the greatest because he got all international trophies so what's your point

It's only bad belle that will will make you deny the real talented GOAT
Some one that plays football with ease

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are totally deluded...how has he fallen under the shadow of lukaku...u are definitely mentally unstable... lukaku hasnt even hit 20 this season and u say he is under lukakus shadow... u no well I swear, u need to check into a mental home... now talking about 40 goals...gert muller was the only person to have hit 40 goals in the top leagues in Europe and he did it in the 70s ... Europe was used to 30 goals a season in England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France until Ronaldo became the first player in modern history to hit 40 league goals in a season , that 49 goals was what motivated messi to believe he too cud do it... Ronaldo is a pace setter ... u can go drink ur medicine

Deluded fan. It was no motivation anything.. Messi hit 91 goals why did it not motivate your idiot to hit it? Let him try it now. So it say to say Messi 3 something goals also motivated him to score 40..ronaldo is 2yrs older so is is only reasonable for sensible people that he peaks first but I know deluded fans cannot reason logically.. And back to. Lukaku it not about hitting 30 goals. Did you idiot not just win Serie A best player for a league he won while immobile in a useless lazio was top scorer? By same statistics Inter is heading towards Serie A title Lukaku is do far Serie A best player he does not have to hit 20 goals all he has to do is score and inter be on top the tap capish...
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
His hatred for Messi is beyond what words can explain. As far as he is concern, Iheanacho is better than Messi.

He go dey alright laslas...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Dre183(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
See as all of una carry Ronaldo and Messi matter for head shocked

Ogun lo de ma pa gbogbo yin grin
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Can never reach...abeg Ronaldo is not a failure... he is not a contact final looser... he wins finals ...messi that don't know what it feels like to play in the confederation Cup..a cup that the best of the best have played in...
He lost 2005 & 2007 FA cup finals to Chelsea & Arsenal respectively. He lost 2009 UCL finals to Barcelona. He also lost 2013 Copa del rey final to Athletico de Madrid. He also lost super copa Italia final to Lazio last season.

I almost forgot.....Euro2004 finals to GREECE!

You can lie to yourself but one thing you can't do is deny stats

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

But could not score just one goal against bournvita.

You see when penaldo was in Madrid, these foolish people are shouting mister champions League not knowing it was benzema, Marcelo, modric, asensio and Sergio Ramos work, all he does is wait for tap ins and penalties. Now mister champions League cannot beat Porto, lyon, ajax, instead he infected the whole team with failure common league and copa Italian the is their yearly food, they no fit carry

I'm sure these people are man u fans cos is only them that want to die on Ronaldo matter when baba av forgotten he played for them

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You see when penaldo was in Madrid, these foolish people are shouting mister champions League not knowing it was benzema, Marcelo, modric, asensio and Sergio Ramos work, all he does is wait for tap ins and penalties. Now mister champions League cannot beat Porto, lyon, ajax, instead he infected the whole team with failure common league and copa Italian the is their yearly food, they no fit carry

I'm sure these people are man u fans cos is only them that want to die on Ronaldo matter when baba av forgotten he played for them

So y hast the benzema and modric reach semi final since he left and y dint ur pessi score against cadiz, he was no different from the ref ... was it not ajax that disgraced madrid 4.1 in bernabeu ... at least Ronaldo did it with man u ...but ur mr assist has been a monumental failure since xavi and iniesta left... being disgraced out of CL yearly that we now are waiting for the team that will disgrace him next season...I predict 6.1 grin grin
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I just discovered the latest fool in town, i gave you two concrete evidence of messi's milestone internationally, now you're saying he quit on his country, are you daft, have penaldo ever reach wc semi before,

I said if it's international trophy you will use to judge a great player like penaldo fans use to say then Dani alves is the greatest because he got all international trophies so what's your point

It's only bad belle that will will make you deny the real talented GOAT
Some one that plays football with ease
try dey sleep well, now na number semi finals u dey count? Pathetic, show me the trophy then we can have a discussion.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

So y hast the benzema and modric reach semi final since he left and y dint ur pessi score against cadiz, he was no different from the ref ... was it not ajax that disgraced madrid 4.1 in bernabeu ... at least Ronaldo did it with man u ...but ur mr assist has been a monumental failure since xavi and iniesta left... being disgraced out of CL yearly that we now are waiting for the team that will disgrace him next season...I predict 6.1 grin grin
grin gbam
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
How sure are you that, he can't play outside Barcelona?? Has he failed anywhere before? If CR7 didn't leave Man UTD, would have said this??

He above statement is based on assumption bro.
my guy is not assumption... the only other team I have seen him play in , is Argentina but my guy your Messi is the problem of Argentina.... is a one stylist man.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He lost 2005 & 2007 FA cup finals to Chelsea & Arsenal respectively. He lost 2009 UCL finals to Barcelona. He also lost 2013 Copa del rey final to Athletico de Madrid. He also lost super copa Italia final to Lazio last season.

We are talking about loosing in finals that he has never won...all those cups that he lost in the final, he has won them ...but messi has never won the cups he lostvin the final thats the difference...who hasn't lost in a final?? Even Maradona lost in a final but he had won it b4... u are confused

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

sorry mr bias ... you forget to add UEFA champion league.... eya sorry.... your � is a local �... sorry CR7 conquer your goat internationally... kiss the truth....

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:

what of Mr semi final syndrome? is own final is occasionally or when there xavi and iniester.... eya...Roma., Liverpool... Bayern ... PSg.... Chile... Madrid ... Brazil... German.,.. uncountable

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

We are talking about loosing in finals that he has never won...all those cups that he lost in the final, he has won them ...but messi has never won the cups he lostvin the final thats the difference...who hasn't lost in a final?? Even Maradona lost in a final but he had won it b4... u are confused
After counting all Ronaldo's losses, you are changing the narrative to suit your baseless point as usual.
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Mosesvic11:
my guy is not assumption... the only other team I have seen him play in , is Argentina but my guy your Messi is the problem of Argentina.... is a one stylist man.
You're highly sentimental here......How can Argentina all time top scorer with 79 National team goals be their problem?? Is Messi supposed to score and also defend for his team at the same time?

Kindly explain please.
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by kolade560: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Even penaldo has forgotten he played in varchester United Continue following your Yeye goat
and so the Pele , maradona u mentioned are wat??

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
After counting all Ronaldo's losses, you are changing the narrative to suit your baseless point as usual.

U are the one thats shifting post to suit ur baseless point...if he had won just one cup, no one will insult his losses in finals...
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the one thats shifting post to suit ur baseless point...if he had won just one cup, no one will insult his losses in finals...
who shifted the goal post you?? After you were caught, you change am to cup he hasn't won those trophies.

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Mosesvic11:
sorry mr bias ... you forget to add UEFA champion league.... eya sorry.... your � is a local �... sorry CR7 conquer your goat internationally... kiss the truth....
I don't think you read what i wrote at all, I'm really sorry for you
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2021
RealEzee:
try dey sleep well, now na number semi finals u dey count? Pathetic, show me the trophy then we can have a discussion.

I don't know why some people are daft
If you measure a players greatness by international trophy as you're claiming, then Dani alves is the greatest because he won all international trophy so tell me is he the greatest

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by goddons50: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Well i wasn't borned to criticize ppl, but congrats to the only human since the creation of the world who has won the ballondor in the almighty EPL...went to Spain n soaked garri with the ballondor n made it common... congrats to Ronaldo for his success, the more u criticize him, he uses ur insult to build himself n win more awards....Ronaldo won't hv gone beyond human if not for ur insults....the only annoying fact is that when he retires i will stop watching football n start watching cricket becos the joy of the game is no more...... CONGRATS CRISTIANO....
MY ENCOURAGEMENT TO HIM IS THAT WHEN A COUNTRYS ECONOMY COLLAPSES THE PRESIDENT TAKES THE BLAME And WHEN IT RESURRECTS THE PRESIDENT RECEIVES D GLORY.....U R A KING CRISTIANO, U R BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES BECOS U R HUMAN....KEEP GETTING BETTER EVEN AT UR 40S...

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Why hast Ronaldo reach final since he left. Please a quick reminder Barcelona are are the only unbeaten team in Europe's league this year
See this one messi did it with the set of eto, he did did it with the set of Xavi, Iniesta, he did it with the set of neymar Suarez, so what's your point. Messi have played with different generations, so what's your prove that he can't do it if he goes to any other team
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:

No mind them

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I don't know why some people are daft
If you measure a players greatness by international trophy as you're claiming, then Dani alves is the greatest because he won all international trophy so tell me is he the greatest
try dey rest the convo is about CR7 and Messi, focus, no dey bring Dani come convo, if you have nothing to say keep shut and have a nice day,dont be a town crier screaming Dani Dani Dani, Haba.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
RealEzee:
try dey rest the convo is about CR7 and Messi, focus, no dey bring Dani come convo, if you have nothing to say keep shut and have a nice day,dont be a town crier screaming Dani Dani Dani, Haba.
Ok so messi have 6 ballon d'or he is the greatest. End of of discussion
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Why hast Ronaldo reach final since he left. Please a quick reminder Barcelona are are the only unbeaten team in Europe's league this year
See this one messi did it with the set of eto, he did did it with the set of Xavi, Iniesta, he did it with the set of neymar Suarez, so what's your point. Messi have played with different generations, so what's your prove that he can't do it if he goes to any other team

Unbeaten...guy, u sure say u well so... so real madrid, atletico and cadiz wey hammer them so de their league or wetin... when eto was there it was still iniesta and xavi that were powering , so as when neymar and suarez were there , it was still iniesta and xavi that were powering .... the left and barca collapsed and the midget was discovered as a fraud ... his five balon dor was still when those 2 were backing him up...to show how good they were, they were also powering the Spanish national team and powered them to back to back European Cup and a world cup sandwiched in-between... the same period barca was lighting Europe ...but Argentina at the same time was crappy ... pessi is a fraud
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by Kingcalls: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
who shifted the goal post you?? After you were caught, you change am to cup he hasn't won those trophies.

U have shifted it again or are u suffering from amnesia...its no longer cups now, its goals grin grin grin
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U have shifted it again or are u suffering from amnesia...its no longer cups now, its goals grin grin grin
No, am not but it looks like you need help from amnesia otherwise, you wouldn't have shifted the goal post in the first instance.
Re: Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Unbeaten...guy, u sure say u well so... so real madrid, atletico and cadiz wey hammer them so de their league or wetin... when eto was there it was still iniesta and xavi that were powering , so as when neymar and suarez were there , it was still iniesta and xavi that were powering .... the left and barca collapsed and the midget was discovered as a fraud ... his five balon dor was still when those 2 were backing him up...to show how good they were, they were also powering the Spanish national team and powered them to back to back European Cup and a world cup sandwiched in-between... the same period barca was lighting Europe ...but Argentina at the same time was crappy ... pessi is a fraud

At least you check stat, is it this year madrid and atl beat barca, again [b] Barcelona are the only unbeaten team in Europe's league this 2021[b/] we never lost any game this year, Bayern lost to Frankfurt this year, man city lost to man u this year, psg lost to nantes this year, juve also lost,

So it's the same set of players players that are playing from 2005 to 2015. What's your definition of collapse barca that have been winning league and copa del rey back to back. Just because of ucl now barca is now collapsed, wait is ucl the only cup in Europe, accepted it's the biggest cup but not the only cup, those time madrid was winning ucl they couldn't win league and copa del rey and while barca was wining ucl, they won everything and dominated the whole of Europe.

Did you even know that barca and bayern are the only team in Europe to win sextuple, all the six cup they participated participated in, SMH for u.

If barca is collapsed then what is this current juve team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Draw 2022/2023 On 25th August 2022 / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.