Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,501 members, 7,975,032 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail (617 Views)

10 Types Of Marriages In Nigeria / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail by xgel: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2011
What is the REAL REASON why a lot of marriages fail?
Re: Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail by Blazay(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Religion!
Being born again as in a phock-and-repent-hypocrite. kiss

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

Divorce rates among conservative Christians were significantly higher than for other faith groups, and much higher than Atheists and Agnostics experience.

Thank my God!
I for don divorce tey tey! cheesy

Barna report: Variation in divorce rates among Christian faith groups:
Denomination (in order of decreasing divorce rate) % who have been divorced

Non-denominational ** 34%
Baptists 29%
Mainline Protestants 25%
Mormons 24%
Catholics 21%
Lutherans

This is in the US. You can only imagine what is happening in places like Nigeria where the Christianity is mixed with "babalawo" worship! grin

Religious bigots are the most intolerant people in the world. . .so they make lousy spouses and end up sad and lonely. . .while trying to spread their badluck and misery all over the world. Please, avoid them if you want your marriage to succeed!

Hear ye!
Hear ye!
Re: Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail by MrCork17: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2011
Feminism is the end of all marraiges and Black women are to blame!! angry

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Get An Ex Back? / Priests And Couples / A Guy Isn't Tough If He Says He Doesn't Want To Get Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.