Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines (3646 Views)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines by DEMZEE(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
superjab247:
as a real man,u can't limit me to fvck only one aged and slacked pussy.all these cheat propanganda whatever are only promoted by feminist worldwide to cage men.

As higher animals,The instinct of a man having more than one wife is natural and built in,even dominant animals such as lions primates which humans biologically relates to,have more than one females to mate with.World most wisest man Solomon had one thousand wives,so any man claiming to live and love only one woman for sex is just a foolish brainwashed and caged simp.

Nature create men to be dominant not the other way round,men ought to have various sex partners,in mordern times a man can have one wife and 15 cocubines to totally satisfy his sexual rights and need as a man.

Stop deceiving yourself that you are happy having sex with one aging lady go out there and get more cocubines for yourself,stop enslaving yourself.

The law regarding adultery needs to be reviewed and relaxed.men can't remain slaves to women a man without machoism traits isn't a complete man.

Yes total in agreement with this

Men are polygamous by nature

How can I have an oil refinery like dangote and u still expect me to Bleep only one pussy

1 Like

Re: Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines by MikeofKd(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Real men cheat , some are just extra careful and might never get caught . Everyman would cheat at certain points in life ,sticking to one woman in this 21st century na pure scam . Haha me na 10 wives I go marry last last .

1 Like

Re: Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines by Whois(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2021
E get why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online / My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) / Men Are Intentional

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.